11. DISAPPOINTMENT

MON'S POV:-

From that day on, I felt that I can approach Khun Sam and talk to her more. However, I didn't tell anyone about our intimacy. I'm afraid they'll be jealous.
I have to be careful with the other collaborators. Although we have the same salary, they don't have the same attention from the boss as i have... Something like that. So, Khun Sam and I decided not to talk much at work, but after work, we enjoyed the sweet moments by having delicious food for dinner.

Boss: Let's go to Serthai. [An area of ​​Bangkok.] They have wonderful noodles there.
Before, Khun Sam didn't have anyone to share her favorite dishes with, even when she was with her friends, she didn't dare ask for what she wanted. So ever since she met me, she seems to enjoy it. And one more thing, I'm so glad I got to approach her.
Khun Sam likes the color gray.
Khun Sam gets irritated by sad songs.
Khun Sam drives very fast.
All this I couldn't find in the magazines...
Also, I was added to her friends group on Line. The group name is...
Gossip about PP
Yes... Khun Sam is not in the group because she is the 'PP'. In the group there are Tee, Kate and Jim, who is getting married soon. Everyone is kind to me.

Tee: Are you going on a date again? What do you think, girls?

Kate: You two are hanging out a lot. Are you getting married?

Martha: Why does it hurt me so much to see you two getting along? I am a little bit jealous?
They always make fun of me when I say where I'm going or what I'm going to do with Khun Sam. Why are they like this?
I'm a woman...

Doraemon: Khun Sam likes to eat tasty food. But she probably doesn't have many friends to go along with it.

Kate: Isn't Kirk her boyfriend? Why doesn't she invite him?

I read furiously but don't respond. Khun Sam, who is driving, looks at me and asks:

"What happened? Why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing." I turned off the screen and answered her. "Today we are going to eat pasta, but what about tomorrow?"

"I don't know, but I think this holiday I'll take you to Ayuthaya to eat river shrimp. It's delicious."

"Why don't you take Mr. Kirk?"
Isn't Kirk her boyfriend? Why doesn't she invite him?

That's what was in my head before I asked her. Khun Sam remains silent.

"Kirk doesn't likes to eat these things. He prefers Italian cuisine. And I get bored."

"Does he know that we're close?"

"We are?"

My thoughts are blocked for a moment and then I smile at her and she smiles back and gently touches my head.

"I'm just kidding. If we weren't close, I wouldn't bring you here, my fan."

The small hand on my head feels great and I can feel the warmth of her hands slowly running down my body. I try not to move because I'm afraid she'll pull her hand away, but then she puts her hands back on the wheel because she's driving.

"I'm so glad I got close to you. Can I call you PP?

"I'm really going to hit you!"

I fall silent and turn away in embarrassment. But I'm loving this moment.
I know I have a bad gut feeling about something and it shows when the holidays arrive. The day we would meet to go to Ayuthaya. Khun Sam cancels the date for a frustrating reason.

Boss: Kirk invited me to eat river shrimp. Can we go another time?

All I can do is read the message. I'm upset now. I got irritated all day.