Chapter 6

"Sebastian?" I called into the seemingly empty apartment. Mitch's car wasn't here, so it was possible that they had left the apartment together.

"What do you want?" I heard. I whipped around, seeing Sebastian in the entryway of the living room. He had a towel around his waist and damp hair, indicating that he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Where's Mitch?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know," He responded.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I demanded. He reached down and grabbed his glasses from the coffee table and put them on.

"Oh look, my vision is clear now, and I still don't see him anywhere. So by 'I don't know,' I mean that I don't. Know." He said. "I'm gonna go put some clothes on." I scowled at him as he left the room. I picked my phone up and saw that I had a text.

Mitch: i left seb in the apartment, im at the mall picking up some stuff for ur flight. love u!

I typed out a quick response before putting my phone back in my pocket.

"So when are you planning on telling him?" Sebastian asked. I looked at him, noticing that he had put clothes on.

"Telling him what?" I asked, not meeting his gaze.

"Don't play stupid with me, Scott. You know exactly what I'm talking about. He deserves to know, and one way or another, he's going to find out," He said, his green eyes boring into mine. I fidgeted with my collar.

"I'm not talking about this right now," I said.

"Well I am. He needs to know that it was your fault. I got sent to jail because of you. All I did was stand up for you and our family. I was always trying to protect you. And you never cared," He whispered.

"You're my twin brother, Sebastian. Why wouldn't I care about you? Why wouldn't I be grateful?" I asked him, confused. Did Sebastian really believed that I didn't care for him?

"BECAUSE YOU GOT ME SENT TO JAIL. It was your fault and you know it!" He snarled. I went to speak, but he stopped me. "Where were you when I got arrested? Where were you when we were here, in the same state, and you knew exactly where I was?"

"It wasn't my fault!" I yelled. "YOU decided to do what you did. I just asked you for help."

"What did you want me to do? I had no choice but to pay her! Where do you think you would be now if...if I hadn't stepped in?"

"I probably wouldn't be guilty every second of every day, knowing that my brother was in jail. I wouldn't be ashamed to think about what I did in high school. And I certainly wouldn't be scared that my own brother was trying to steal my boyfriend away from me," I said. I met his eyes, and he was looking at me as if I had chewed off one of my fingers.

"Are you fucking serious right now? You're going to try and turn this around on me?" He turned and put his hand on his head. "You always do this. You can't take responsibility for what you do. You never want anything to be your fault."

"That's besides the point, Sebastian. High school is way past us. Why can't you just forget about it?" I asked.

"Are you stupid? I've been trying to get you to understand this for the longest time. You need to pay for what you did," He said in a low voice.

"And what exactly are you planning on doing? Are you gonna tell my fans? The rest of Pentatonix? They all trust me more than you, and would believe me over you any day. I don't want to have to lie, but if you think that you can ruin me, you've got another thing coming," I said. We were interrupted before he had a chance to respond.

"Scott! Sebastian! Guess what!" Mitch yelled. I heard the door close and he walked into the room. He looked at both of us standing there and raised one eyebrow but shook his head.

"So I talked to Connie and she agreed to send Sebastian's documents over here. Then Sebastian can get a job so that you'll finally quit nagging him," Mitch said, looking at me pointedly.

"How? She wouldn't even do it for me!" I said, trying to erase the tension in the room before Mitch noticed it.

"A queen never reveals her secrets," He said, winking. I laughed.

"At least you're my queen," I said, putting my arms around him and kissing his neck softly. Mitch pushed me away.

"Your brother is in the room!" He said, laughing. He turned to go walk away but Wyatt walked in front of him right at that moment. He tripped and before I had time to react, Sebastian had caught him and was holding him in his arms. Mitch smirked at him and got out of his arms.

"Held by two hot guys in one day? I must have died and gone to heaven."

A/N: It's short and late, I'm sorry.