Chapter 5

**Italics means flashback

Sebastian's POV

After 3 months of living with my little brother and Mitch, Scott had told me that it was time for me to at least find a job to help them pay rent. It wasn't like they needed it, they probably had enough money to pay rent for the whole apartment complex. Still, I didn't have my papers, and my dear parents wanted nothing to do with me. They had refused to even mail my documents down here, which I had to admit, stung a little.

The first time I got sent away, it was simply an accident.

"Sebastian is a giant! Sebastian is a giant!" Joseph yelled tauntingly as he looked up at me with evil eyes. I felt tears in my eyes and my hands began to shake.

"You're so tall but you're still crying like a little baby! You and your brother are worthless trailer trash, my momma said so herself," He said, causing the other kids to laugh. "My papa said that y'all ain't gonna make it past the 5th grade."

Finally, I'd had enough. It was one thing for him to bully me, but when he started attacking my brother, I knew that I couldn't drop the subject like all the other times.

I lunged at him and began punching him as hard as I could in the face. I punched and punched until he was crying and his nose was broken and bleeding. I didn't stop there, and I grabbed his head and raised it before smashing it down on the ground repeatedly, just like I had seen in the movies. In the spur of the moment, I grabbed a nearby stone and begin hitting him in the face with it.

I couldn't hear his pleas anymore over his sobs, and in a split second someone had roughly yanked me off of him. I didn't fight back, and I stared at my bloody hands. I didn't know whose blood it was.

I looked up into the disappointed eyes of my baseball coach as he led me into the principal's office.

From then on, I stayed at a Correctional Facility for Mentally Disturbed Youth. I spent nearly 6 years there because of all the fights I got into. Kids didn't believe me when I told them that I'd beat someone up so bad that he needed surgery and had suffered brain damage.

I built a reputation at the Facility, and I had respect from everyone within it when I was finally released.

And after a month, I was sent straight back to the system. But this time, it wasn't just some program. No, I was sent to jail but charged as a minor. The story was that I had done it because I wasn't used to being back in the real world and I hadn't had enough time to regather my sanity, but I know that what I did, and I know that I decided to do it.

Yeah, I did it for Scott.

But no one besides him and I knew that.

I'd like to think that it meant something, that I was willing to risk my freedom for my brother's reputation. And I'd like to think that after 6 years of completely losing contact with me, he considered coming to visit me a couple of times.

But there was a difference between consideration and taking action.

After I took the heat for our little scheme, he never bothered to acknowledge my existence ever again.

While I was in jail, my twin brother got to live his dream with his boyfriend, with the support of our parents. That's what hurt me the most. That my very own brother didn't give a shit about me while I was in and out of the system for him.

Now that I was a free man and I had no plans on ever returning to jail, I was ready to get revenge on my brother.

Of course, I could tell our parents. Or I could tell his bandmates. I could even tell his fans about what he did to me.

But I was planning on hitting him where it hurt. I was going to do everything in my power to steal Mitch away from him.

Maybe then, Scott will be able to understand real pain.