Chapter 1

Scott's POV

I put my phone on my bedside table after checking all of my notifications. I wrapped my arms around Mitch and kissed his cheek softly. He opened his eyes and they fluttered as they opened, looking at me sleepily. He smiled at me when his eyes opened.

"Good morning," He murmured.

"Morning babe," I replied, brushing his long fringe out of his face.

He yawned and then nuzzled into my chest."What time is it?" He asked. I ran my fingers over his back and kissed his temple gently.

"10 am. We don't have to go to the studio today. Kevin has plans and Kirstie is going out of town with Esther, so we get the day off. Do you wanna film superfruit today?" I asked him. He made a humming noise and then groaned.

"I don't know. Too much thinking for this early in the morning. Momma needs coffee," Mitch said, scrunching up his face. I laughed and slowly unraveled our bodies. I went to kiss his lips but he turned away as he stretched.

"Not when we both have morning breath. Absolutely not," Mitch said. I rolled my eyes but began walking to the bathroom.

"Do you want me to get our starbucks today?" I asked him. He was silent for a few seconds before responding.

"Can I come with?"

"By the time you're ready to go it'll be lunch time."

"Excu-"

"I'm kidding babe, calm down. You don't need to ask, you know that. I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

"Scott, wait, I changed my mind. I wanna stay. I'm too tired," Mitch said.

I sighed. "Bipolar much," I muttered. Wyatt padded into our room just then, and I picked him up and walking over to Mitch, setting him down on Mitch's stomach. They immediately cuddled up and I smiled at the two of them.

I walked into the bathroom washed my face, then brushed my teeth. I decided that it'd be better to shower once I got home, considering I'd only be gone for 10 minutes, tops. I walked back into my room, where Mitch was still laying down on our bed with Wyatt in his arms, looking at something on his phone. As I walked past him I poked his stomach and he whined slightly, causing me to laugh. Once I was dressed and my hair was covered by a snapback, I was ready to go.

"Bye Mitch, love you!" I called as I exited the house.

"Love you too!" He called back.

~~~

While I walked back to Mitch and I's place I tried using my phone and balancing the coffees at the same time. I knew it wasn't the best idea in the world, but I was pretty confident that I wouldn't drop them. I walked up the stairs and struggled to open the door all while still holding the coffees and my phone and my keys. Damn skinny jeans pockets. I debated whether it would be worth it to buy a handbag like Mitch's, but decided against it. It was Mitch's thing, not mine.