Chapter 96- I Despise It

Start from the beginning

Darren: What?

Inverse Darren: I won't have a physical form anymore. I will just borrow Rimuru's.

Rimuru: (Hey, don't take my form!)

Inverse Darren: You live within his head now, so shut up.

Rimuru: (Tch.)

Inverse Darren: Now... live.

He suddenly diappeared into dust as I was sent towards the real world but I still pretended to be dead.

Darren: (To stop my hear from beating while sending blood to my brain is an easy task to do. Body manipulation is just as easy as manipulating someone normally.)

Shido just stood there while staring at Mio, while I can see three people up there, one was crying and the other was smirking.

Darren: (Who the hell are they?)

Suddenly, someone appeared. Next to the beautiful girl standing before him, the space behind her began to distort as the appearance of a familiar women walked out.

She had hair that was casually tied together and a pale face with thick dark rings surrounding her eyelids. In the breast pocket of the <Ratatoskr> uniform, there was stuffed bear with a stitched scar sticking out. 

Darren: (Reine... I knew that she was Mio Takamiya.)

When faced with this abnormal situation, Shido, who was already confused, fell into an even deeper state of bewilderment. 

Darren: (Shit... Shido is now in a state of confusion and cannot move because of this.)

It was a sight impossible to explain. After all, Shido couldn't understand why Reine, who should be onboard <Fraxinus>, appeared here. And just now, she had appeared from the void of space. Simply it was just like a Wizard or Spirit. 

Darren: (It was impossible to explain why she would be here afterall. Reine is supposed to be with the others.)

Reine: It must be painful. But, everything will fit into place soon. Please endure it for a bit longer, Shin.

Darren: (Her wording, everything, even her actions sounded like Mio Takamiya. It's a good thing that Yuko and Lucas knew about this... but where are they?)

I scanned around and saw Lucas and Yuko fighting some soldiers of lighting, beast and poison. 

Darren: (Monarchs are here. But I can't sense them yet.)

After examining Shido's current state, Reine took a light breath in. Then, she spread out her hands and gently embraced Mio's body from behind.

The next moment, Mio and Reine's bodies emitted a faint light. The outlines of the two gradually became more blurred as they eventually merged into one. 

Darren: (Dammit, I can't see. Crap...)

Brilliant clothes appeared from the empty void just like a living entity and covered Mio's body, which previously was not wearing a single thread.

The silhouette of a dress bathed in the phantasmal color resembling the Northern Lights. Behind her, there was a distorted halo floating with ten stars embedded onto it, of which one of the stars glistened with black glow.

It was astral dresses, the type of dresses worn by spirits. There was no more doubt from both me and Shido, by the looks of it. I had deduced that Reine was Mio a really long time ago, I just had no evidence to act upon it. 

Darren: (So, she decided to expose herself.)

Shido: Mio...

Once again, Shido decided to call out her name, the name of his former lover. Takamiya Mio.