Let It In

"Damon, wait" Stefan screams buttoning up his shirt.

Damon groans in anger and pours himself a drink.

"Damon, please. Listen to me. I can explain" Stefan says.

"Nothing to explain to me anymore, Stefan. The way you've been enjoying Fucking my damn girlfriend, I'm pretty sure both of you explained me enough" Damon hisses at Stefan.

"Oh, come on. Stop being a baby" Elena says. Stefan and Damon turn around and see a naked Elena standing against the wall.

"It'll be more civilized of you, if you actually wear some clothes, Elena" Damon says.

Elena rolls her eyes. She brings a robe and ties it. "As if you didn't enjoy Fucking me the day I dumbed your brother and besides I was alone. I've needs. I'm pretty sure you don't know how to fulfill your girlfriend needs so your brother was just doing the job you could never did" Elena says taking the glass from Damon and starts drinking.

Damon huffs. "When this happened, Stefan? Answer me" he asks. Stefan sighs. "The day you left to bring mother, I lured to her in many ways and then Caroline killed her brother and she shut it off" Stefan says looking at his feet.

"That blonde bitch. And how did you get your humanity back on?" Damon asks.

Stefan psst and says "Let's just focus on bringing your girlfriend" he says.

Bonnie walks in and see Elena wrapping her legs together in a sexy way. Her black thong is peaking. Bonnie rolls her eyes.

"What Bon? Don't act like you've not Fucking my boyfriend in the prison world" she says. Bonnie feels disgusted as she hands some papers to Damon and hurries to leave the mansion.

"Bonnie, wait" Damon says and following her.

Elena smirks at Stefan. "They did it, didn't they?" Elena says winking at him.

"I'm not doing this with you, Elena" Stefan says pivoting his way to leave the fuck her alone.

She unties the robe and let it fall on the ground. Stefan watches as her olive skin glowing. Her black lacy set is killing him.

She walks to him. "You're literally drooling. Dude! The craving you've for me" Elena says seductively, unbuttoning his belt. Stefan watches Elena and gropes her hand.

"I said No" he growls at Elena.

Elena smiles at him softly.. "Mmm, I like you being rough. You know the boring thrusts you've given me when I was a human, I never told you. Most of the time I faked my orgasms to make you feel better. Truth be told, Matt's better in bed than you" Elena whispers in Stefan's ear.

Stefan makes faces as if he just couldn't believe what the fuck she just said. Elena spreads her lips widely and laughs. Her laughs echoing in the wall.

"I'm kidding. You're so damn good that I can't even forget it" Elena says touching his shirt button. "Besides the way you were sending me in space before my asshole of a boyfriend and his minx ruined it all" she says.

"She's your friend, Elena. You don't have to respect me or my brother but at least respect her. She had sacrificed herself to save you and us so many times. She doesn't deserve this" Stefan says.

Elena becomes mouth less. It's true Bonnie did so many things for her. Her eyes are saddened. Stefan could see it.

"What could I do to bring you back Elena? Please, tell me. I don't want to fuck you, okay? Not like this. I want to make love to you knowing you still love me, not my brother. I want to know from you the amount of sex we both had in past few days meant something." Stefan says caressing Elena's cheek.

"We can't live like this forever. We both cheated on my brother. Basically I hurt him more than you did. Please tell me. What can I do?" He asks.

Elena leans closer very closer. She slowly brushes her lips against his.

Stefan welcomes the kiss. Her hands stroke Stefan's neck while Stefan holds her naked waist and pull her closer.

Stefan kisses deeply and says between kisses. "Turn it on, please. Turn it on" he begs.

Elena starts crying in their kiss. "Stefan, I can't?" She says. Stefan kisses her more. "Yes, you can. Don't hide from me. Let it in. I'll take care of you" Stefan says.

Elena closes her eyes. Stefan observes her look.

As she's trying to bring it on.

"Elena?" Jermey calls.

To Be Continued

Okay, Elena or Bonnie?

I've started a new story called "Inflection - Bloody Stelena Story" go check out the story.

Thanks for reading, please vote and review