BACK

A/N: Mature Readers Only
Stefan's POV:

After having my large appetite, I can't wait to torture Elena more. Sure in hell she almost got many orgasms but I want her to come in mine.

As I'm close to the room, I can't feel her. I can't hear any movement. I rush to get in there and I wasn't ready to face this.

The vibrator on her pussy is still on but her body is deceased. Every vain of her body is visible, her eyes are closed, she is pale.

"No, no, no, no" I say freeing her off the ropes, cuffs. I take out the vibrator. I tear the window curtain to cover her naked body. "No, Elena. Wake up. No.. No.. Don't you die. Don't you die" I scream at her. How did this happen? Tears are spilling from my eyes. I'm crying like a 5 year old. I shake her body to make her wake.

I hold her in my arms and sobbing. I take her dead body on the living room. I don't know what to do. I inhale deeply and close my eyes. Suddenly I remember something. I bite down on my wrist, I draw blood.

I drop blood on her mouth. I keep dropping my blood on her mouth. Suddenly I see her face is going to normal again slowly. I place my wrist on her mouth to drink.

She sucks my wrist and I shove my wrist deeper. As she's drinking from me, her body is getting back to normal. I huff in relief.

After drinking from me enough, Elena looks at me.. I still have tears left on my cheeks. The fear I had to lose Elena, I couldn't hide.

She then slowly spreads her lips and smiling. Suddenly her smile turns out in laugh. She's laughing like something funny just happened. She holds her stomach over the curtain I have wrapped her in and her laughter I'd echoing all over the house.

I'm so angry at her childish act. I grope her hand "What did you do? What happened?" I ask. She ignores me, still laughing. I grope her jaw and turns her fact at me. "Tell me. Is that a joke?" I ask. She's still laughing. She gets up and sits on the couch. Holding her curtain as she looks at me. "Well, you left me to be tortured. So, I thought you deserve to get your own taste of medicine. So, I stop taking breaths as long as my body turns out to that" she says and laughing.

I feel such an idiot. She tilts her head and checks me out. "Stefan, I'm fine" she says. She's maybe fine but I'm not. I'm avoiding her eye contact. She strokes my jaw. I still looking down mostly like at her breasts, her nipples are peeking off the curtain.

She studies my face. "No way" she says. I look at her. "You turn it on?" She asks. I still say nothing. She takes her hand away and starts laughing more and more. I sigh deeply. "You seriously turn it on? I can't believe it. Is that really easy for you turn it on?" She asks. "Elena, it wasn't funny. Okay? I couldn't think. I needed to..so I did it to save you" I hiss at her.

"I'm really your emotion trigger," Elena says. I get up and start walking away, she whooses at me. I see her curtain fall off, she's completely standing naked infront of me. She takes her index finger and drawing circles. "You know, I enjoy the Rippaaah. But I more enjoy when I'm off and you're on. We're going to have a lot more fun together" she says smirking at me.

I see nothing, she caresses my bicep. She leans toward me and whispers in my ear "All Night Long" sucking my earlobe. "Elena" I say backing away from her.

"Are you going to reject me now?" She says. She takes her middle finger on her mouth. She sucks it off like a lollipop. She takes it out and trails it from her lips to her breasts circling it around and goes straight to her belly button. My breaths are getting heavier. She spreads her legs a little to scoop her finger on her pussy. She draw circles on her pussy and brings it on. "See, how wet I'm for you. I'm dripping off. Wanna help me make it dry?" She says.

I still see nothing. Screw it. Elena says and whooses with me. My body slams at the couch. Her naked body straddles on me. She literally rip my pants off but keep my shirt on. As I'm really hard, she pokes my dick.

"Well, well. What we got here? Liar Liar pants on fire" she says. "Don't worry, Stefussy. I'll help you. She says and slamming my dick on her pussy. Her pussy is wet and hot that I couldn't take it. I close my eyes and groans. 'Aah' comes out of my mouth.

She takes my hands and places them on her breasts. Her ass slamming on my balls as she pounds on me.

I hear her moans, she cries out my name. Biting down at her lip and whispers to me "Look at me. I wanna see how you feel to be inside me" she says. I look at Elena. She's sweating like hell. I swallow the way she's pounding. She fastes her speed, choking my neck.

After few thursts she comes on me but I needed more because well I'm a guy I need more time to get my release. She knows what I need. Even when she got her orgasms, she still continues to pound on me.

I'm enjoying it very much but as I turn it back on all I'm thinking about what would Damon do if he knows about us?

"Don't think of Damon. You've naked me above you. Focus on me" Elena says. How come she could read my mind. I hold her waist as I got my release. She collapse on me, burying her face on the crook of my neck.

"You're the best sex giver. I can't wait to fuck you like this more" Elena says.

Stefan's guilt trip starting from now. Dude, really need to enjoy Elena while she lasts .....