The Bar Lust

A/N: Mature readers only

"You're stalking me. This is creepy, Elena" he says. After almost had sex with Stefan, I followed him. Now, I'm standing at a bar which has a very decent crowd. Crowd enough for a vampire to suck on without getting notice by anyone. I see Stefan holding a girl's body. The girl's head is resting on the crook of Stefan's neck while he's feeding on her. Stefan sucking her up while looking at me.

"Stefan, you've to stop this now. If anyone sees you, we'll be in trouble" I say. "WE are in trouble? You really can't stop making everything about you. Can you?" He asks. I roll my eyes. Stefan smirks and biting her neck again. But this is time he's not actually feeding on her. More like he's actually trying to seduce me through her.

The way he's feeding on her making me growl. His eyes are on me while he's brushing his tongue on her blood. Honestly, he's driving me crazy. I'm stunned seeing him like this. This remind me off the last time he and I had eyesex in the woods. But this is different. Back then he had feelings for me but now I can't tell. He continues to brush his tongue on that poor girl's neck and the girl started moaning.

He then slids his hand from her collarbone to her chest. He pushes her dress a little so that her cleavage could show. Her blood gets a road to go in. Blood started running and almost crossing her cleavage but Stefan slips his tongue before it could wet her dress. My legs started shaking watching it. He's sucking on her cleavage and staring at me. The girl pulles his hair close to him. His hand resting on her belly and I can't. I can't see him touching that girl like that. I whoosh, takes the girl from his lap drops her body on the floor. I sit on his lap. I pulled his hair and now we're face to face. I kiss him. He kisses me back while placing both of his hands on my ass squeezing them.

I'm so hungry for him. I want him to do all the things he did to that girl. "Stefan" I moan. "Elena" he says. "Let's get out of here" I say while he's busy kissing my neck. "No" he says nibbing my neck. "Stefan, please" I beg. "I'll take you here" he says teething on my neck. I gasp "Stefan, there's people watching us. We can't" I say. "I don't really care" he says slamming me on the floor, pinning me down and started kissing my neck. He's hovering over me. To be honest people actually not seem to care that we're making out here openly and then suddenly it hits me. "Did you compel all of them here?" I ask. He grins "You got me" he says. I scoff. "Are you complaining? Do you want them to see us banging each other without compelling them?" he asks. I shake my head no. " You planned for this" I ask. "And I know you'd be here anyway after the way I treated you on your boyfriend's house" he says. Boyfriend? That hit me because I do have a boyfriend. "That's your house too" I say. "Not anymore and shut up" he orders. His hand unbuttoned my jeans and he smirks when he sees I'm not wearing my underwear. "Bend your knees" he says. I bend my knees. He unzips his jeans. I've not have ridden him for a very long time and I can't believe this is happening.

This is fucking happening. He pops his dick and I almost drool. " You want this in your mouth, don't you?" he asks pointing his dick in my direction. I swallow. "Don't worry, better days will come but I need release now. If you come without my permission, I'll fuck you on the dance floor while everyone dancing around us. You want that? He cocks his head. I shake my head no. He has no mercy on me. He shoves his dick into my core so roughly. I was wet but wasn't ready to be dickdown sooner. He's thrusting me as hard as he could. I grope his back and running my hands under his shirt, scratching the hell out of him. He smiles at me. He hasn't dropped his body weight over me. We've distance. He's not kissing my lips or my neck. I feel neglected because whenever we made love he used to kiss my lips and my neck, between my breasts. But now, it's nothing.

He's probably using me for fuck. We're Fucking each other. I bit my tongue while he's thrusting me as rough as he could. I need to come but he said I can't do. I bet I've drown blood on his back. His forehead resting onto mine while his eyes are on my eyes. He inhales deeply probably because he got his release. "You can come now" he wishpers to me. I close my eyes. I see him taking out his dick from my core and I fastly open my eyes. I've not come yet. I look him in eye. I see him smirking at me and then he literally pushes his whole fucking dick into my core that almost makes me scream hard. I scream actually it's more like lust than making love. He's treating me like a hooker. I close my eyes and I see he's slowing his thrusts. I take a deep breath and finally I get my orgasms. I close my eyes and exhaling hard. I open my eyes and I see he's gone. He left me on the floor like I'm a cheap whore that he just banged.

                     (To be continued)

Please review and share and also drop your opinions.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic