The Dirty Dance

Stefan's POV:

"Can you turn off the music?" I say. "No" Elena replies. I see her dancing with her food. The guy is around her age. He has blonde hair, wearing dark blue jeans and white shirt which is covered on his blood btw. He's smiling and touching Elena really inappropriately.

I rush to turn of the music and snap his neck. "Stefan" Elena hisses. "Well, I'm the only one to touch you like that" I say.

"Touching me like how?" She asks leaning toward my mouth. I turn on the music. I toss the jacket I was wearing to go outside. I cancel the plans I'd because I've Elena in house all to myself.

I slowly shaking my body a bit and Elena chuckles. I grab her hand and spin her around and she gasps. My hands on her ass, squeezing them. Elena lightly lift her right leg and sliding it up and down to my left leg. I grab her thigh and movie our hips together. She laughs when I lean on her. My vamp face is out. I dumb my teeth into her neck, sucking her blood.

I hear her moan. I bring my wrist on her mouth. Her fangs comes out and she bites my wrist and I wince. The music is loud. We're drinking from each other. I'm holding her weight by my hand on her waist. She's holding me tightly by my hips.

"Mmmmmmmmm" we both moan together. Elena stops sucking me off. I bring my face on her but she throws me away. I land on the couch. I see her unbutton her t-shirt. Damn that's so sexy. She unbuttons her first button while swinging her body. And then the second and the third and you know how count goes on. She is now exposing her Maroon lacy bra. She doesn't take off her shirt. She lets it hang on her body while her bra is exposed to me.

I could see her nipples through the bra. They're peaking and my mouth watering. She turns back and wiggles her ass. And I chuckle. I wanna spank her so hard. I see my member is growing and it's paining me to keep it in my zip.

She then comes near me. She straddles and bring my face on her cleavage. I lick her cleavage while she shakes her head. Her hair is in the air. I take her shirt off and unclasp her bra. I see it fall on my lap and I toss it away.

I suck on her breasts. I pinch them. Rub them between my thumb and forefinger. She unzips my pants. My face is still buried on her chest, nuzzling.

"Stefan....." She says. She then gets up and gets herself out of her pants. She takes her own thong out and it looks so sexy. I'm still wearing my pants while my dick is out through my pants zipper. She straddles again and positions herself.

She's riding me. My face is now in 'o' shape while I see Elena closes her eyes. She's holding the back of my head and biting down her lips. My hands goes down to her core, pinching her clit.

"Stefan!!! Aaaaaa" she hums. I pressure my pinches more on her heated clit. She's riding me so hard. She tears my jeans because she couldn't take me much. She positions herself again.

Now, my balls are slapping on her ass. She's groaning, groping my head. "Ughhh, yes. God! I'm so good" she says. I'm offended actually hearing it."Who are you riding exactly?" I ask breathing heavily. "You just know how to put your dick in my vagina but only I know how to ride it" she says still closing her eyes. I chuckle. She could have her feminine moment. I don't mind though because I'm a feminist. She's riding me hard while I'm bringing her more towards me by her ass. Her ass is so firm. I slowly rub it and swat.

She winces 'Stefan" she hisses. I slap her other butt. "You like it don't you?" I ask. She hums.. I'm rubbing and slapping her ass while she winces and drives herself more in her core.

"What happened to you killing my blonde slut?" I ask. She stops taking the thrusts and looks at me. "Why are you thinking about Caroline while I'm busy Fucking myself in your dick" she says angrily. "Nothing, just curious" I say. "You've feelings for her?" she asks. "If I have feelings for her, I wouldn't let you ride me or would never fuck you in the first place" I say.

"Good" she says and make herself busy riding me.

Please review and vote

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic