Stefan's Bathroom

After Elena turned off her humanity switch, she went straight to the boarding house. Stefan managed to carry jeremy's body to Jo's house hoped maybe she could bring Jeremy back. But Jo failed to do it but she kept his body to her house. She told Stefan she would try other spells if somehow she could bring Jeremy back. Stefan left Jo's house.

Salvatore Boarding house:
Stefan scanned the whole house to find Elena. He smelled her. He knew she came home. He went to Damon's bedroom but he couldn't find her here. He checked everywhere but couldn't find her. He then went to his room and stopped taking steps when he heard his bathroom shower is on. He headed towards his room and found Elena in his shower. She was naked, she didn't withdrawal the shower curtains, kept running her hands all over her body.

"So there's plenty of bathroom in this house including your boyfriend's but you chose to shower in mine?" he asked. Elena running her hands all over her body standing under the shower "You didn't mind to bang your brother's girlfriend twice so I thought you wouldn't mind if I take a shower in yours" she replied.

Stefan gazing at Elena's naked body. She's covered in water and her body was irresistible. "Wanna join?" she asked. Stefan still gazing at her body but flinched when Elena asked him to join. "No, thank you" he replied. "You're drooling and dying to touch me, to eat me and fuck me hard. It's your opportunity I might never want to fuck you" she said cockily.

He couldn't let her win "Don't worry, Caroline's available. She'd serve me" he said cockily. Elena somewhat felt sad like she was lost somewhere. Stefan caught it. Even though they both had turned off his humanity their heart still feels. Stefan felt sad for her by bringing Caroline into their conversation. She's the reason Elena lost her brother again. Now, Stefan silently prayed that Damon and Bonnie get back soon to help Elena. Stefan still feels for Elena.

Stefan turned to leave his bathroom but found himself pinned against the shower wall. Elena brutally brushed his lips against Stefan. Water made Stefan wet. Elena drew blood in Stefan's lips. She started sucking his blood. She immediately wrapped her legs on his waist and kissed his neck. Stefan moaned and unable to breathe. He groped her back and sliding hands up and down. Elena lened to wishper "I'll not stop Fucking you until you start chanting my name. And then I'll find your little whore and rip her heart out while you watch" she said but Stefan chuckled. "You think I care if you rip her or not? My brother's keeper, I don't give a fuck. My body wants to be fucked so I'm letting you do it. I don't care if you fuck me or not. I've my foods to be fucked whenever I want" he said while moaning.

"Your whores and me aren't the same. They're whores to you but I'm the love of your's life. If you really unfell for me, you wouldn't take my brother's rotten dead body to Jo's" she said kissing his neck. Elena left Stefan speechless because what she said was true because he did want Jeremy to be alive. He was the only family member that Elena had. "I did it because it was my instinct to do because you know I'm kind of a gentle guy but he's dead and he's not my brother and I don't care if he's alive or not" Stefan lied.

"Enough of Jeremy" Elena said. "Now, straight up your little dick and fuck me. Let's see if you can make me cum" Elena said cockily. Stefan somewhat felt offended by Elena for naming his dick little. He groped her legs and spreaded widely even more and shoved his entire dick to her pussy. Elena winched of the sudden entrance. "If my dick was so little, you wouldn't have winched. Let's see who chants who's name first because sure in hell I'm not going to stop until I get my release even when you get your cum and beg me to stop" he said. "Be my guest" Elena rolled her eyes.

They're banging each other so brutally against the wall that maybe soon enough they're going to break the entire bathroom walls to the ground. Panting, screaming, moaning are echoing into Stefan's bathroom.

(To be continued)
Please review and share and drop opinions.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic