Don't Damon Me

A/N: Mature Readers Only

Stefan's POV:
"I can't believe you're actually going to play football" Elena says looking at me wearing my jersey. "Well, if you actually could wear the cheerleading dress I also can wear my jersey" I say to her.

"This is insane" Elena says. "Watch me" I wink at her. We hear the principle screaming hey at us. We turn back. "Stefan and Elena? What's going on? Why are you both in costumes?" He asks. I dilate my pupils. "You're going to announce me and Elena as chief guests at the game. We're going to perform to have little fun" I say. The principle repeats every word back at me. "Good" I pat on his shoulder. He nods and leaves. "Now, where were we?" I ask looking at Elena.

"That was cool. I like that" she says looking at me half deadly. "The only person you could cheer for would be me" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm hungry though" Elena pouts. "Pick anyone" I say smirking at her. "The blonde one for me and the brunette for you" she says. "The blonde? he's the main star on the game" I say. "And the brunette is the head cheerleader" she says. "I actually forget what a bitch you could be without your humanity off. Damn!!" I say. "Don't flatter yourself, Salvatore. Come on" she says patting my back.

We both drag those poor chicks on the bathroom. We lock the door. We immediately attack on their necks and sucking them while looking at each other. Elena compels the guy to kiss her neck and her chest so the guy does it. Elena moans grabbing his head but still looking at me. I compel the girl to take my pants off and suck me up.

The poor chicks doing the way we want them to do. Elena and me still not breaking our eye contact. I see the guy gently takes Elena's top off. This guy is doing too much. I ignore the way the brunette is sucking me off. I snap the brunette's neck and rush to snap the blonde's neck, tear his throat out. "Stefan" Elena hisses.

"The only person who could take your clothes off is me" I spit out. "Well, Damon had taken my top off like a billion time which started from the day I dumbed your ass" she spits out on my lips. I thud her against the wall "Don't Damon me" I tell holding her by her neck. "Or what?" She groans. I tear her pathetic cheerleading costume off of her, her black bra and panties included. I take my member out and drive it all in her pussy.

She hisses at the sudden treatment I give her. She's wet but not enough to take me. "How does it feel, Elena?" I whisper and sink my fangs on her neck. She gropes my neck while I'm thrusting her as hard as I could. "Let go off me" she hisses and try to push me a bit.

"Don't lie because you and me both know that's exactly what you want" I say stop feeding on her. "Mmmmm, the most nastiest blood I've ever tasted" I say. She's now giving me a death glare. I drive in her more and more. She digs her nails on my back that cause me to bleed. I'm taking no mercy on her. Suddenly we hear knocking at the door. "Is everything okay there?" Someone asking us. I stop thrusting into her.

She has come undone because I take my dick out of her heated pussy. "You're really a bad girl now. And bad girl needs to be punished." I say smirking at her as her eyes open shot at me because she really has no idea what I'm going to do with her now.

(To Be Continued)

Poor, Elena. She shouldn't have really Damon him.

Please vote and review