Cheerleader

"Are you still going to be mad at me?" Stefan asked. "I'm not mad at you. That would require feelings and last I checked I was without my humanity" Elena said applying her makeup.

Stefan couldn't help but gazing into Elena's body. Elena had her cheerleading costume on. "See something you like?" She asked rubbing her thighs. "I've seen legs before and sure in hell I've buried my face between those, so doesn't matter" Stefan said.

"Wanna bury your face again?" Elena said spreading her legs a little. Stefan chuckled and licked his bottom lip. "Why are you in your cheerleader costume? Aren't you too old to be in school?" He asked. Elena rolled her eyes "Aren't you too old to be alive?" Elena replied back. Stefan chuckled again. "Ouch! If I would be dead than who would be eating you until you earn satisfaction enough?" Stefan asked.

"You're boring me" she said and tried to leave the room. "Please, tell me, you're not serious to go back to school?" He asked. "I could go wherever I want and there's no power in the world that could stop me" Elena hissed at his face. Stefan gazed into her. He slightly ran his hand on her thigh, sliding up and down. Elena closed her eyes and bit down her lip.

"Not even me?" He asked looking at her thigh. Elena leaned on his ears and whispered seductively "Not even you" she said. Elena forced her hand to go into his pant, caressing his member with his thumb. "You want me to put it in my mouth?" Elena said seductively. Stefan closed his eyes, enjoying the slow torture that Elena continued to give him.

Elena continued pumping his member and Stefan groaned. "Yes" Stefan said in a faint voice. When Elena realized Stefan was about to reach his climax, she pulled her hands off and ignored the way Stefan's hand drawing circles on her thigh.

"Then go find your slut blonde to eat your dick" Elena said and pushed Stefan away. Elena wiggled her ass for him and gave him a smirked. She kept swinging her ass until he could see her black panties underneath her cheerleading costume. She was so proud of herself for taking the revenge but Stefan also knew how to get it back.

(To be continued)

Okay this is really short. Next chapter will be minimum long, I promise. Please vote and review.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic