IRRESISTIBLE

Stefan's POV:

"Have you ever thought about turning it on? I ask. We're back to Salvatore house now after brutally Fucking each other last night. She's standing naked in my bathroom cleaning up her body. "Ew, gross. No" she says. "Why, is baby Stefan feeling guilty? Is baby Stefan gonna turn on his humanity? she says mocking me with her pouty face.

"You're just too damn much of yourself. Katherine's so better and fun" I say. I know what I said. It's enough for her to brush it off because she just can't stand for Katherine.

"Well, I wasn't busy saving my ass from a hybrid for 500 years" she says focusing on rubbing her pussy with her hands. I look at her. Her juices are dripping off her pussy. I smell it. She walks toward me and leans. "I think I owe you something from earlier" I wiggle my brows. She owes me what? She's looking at me with her devilish grin and I suddenly remember what she really owes me. The damn blowjob that I ordered her to do.

She's looking at me and gently sliding on my bottom. We don't break our eye contact. She unzip my pants and I'm so ready for it. She tears my boxers off. She takes my member out. I'm really proud of Stefan Jr. He's always ready.

She rubs my dickhead a little. She looks at me and I'm looking at her down to see what will be her next move. She takes my penis into my mouth and sucking like a lollipop.

"Arghhhhhhgahhh" I yelp. She started sucking me off more. My hands come on her hair and pulling her off. I'm basically making her face close to my dick to take me more. I'm mouth Fucking her now. She takes me in. Her mouth is warm and it's driving me crazy. I'm groaning and banging my head against the wall.

I come in her mouth. I'm unable to breath. She leave my dick with a loud pop like a popsicle. She stands up wiping my spasms out of her mouth. "You gave me a mind-blowing ride on the bathroom floor. So, this is the least thing I could do. Don't get used to it because I'm never going to eat you" she says. I'm looking at her barely holding on anything.

She looks at me and smiles at my misery. She knows she owns me. Damn why am I so weak of her touch. I hate it. She won and I can't let that happen.

"I'm going after your minx blonde who apparently killed my brother. Save her if you could" she says wearing her clothes and whooses out of our house.

I can't wait to enjoy the show.
This is going to be IRRESISTIBLE.

                       (To be continued)

Damn! The chapter is short. Someone call 911. Elena's coming after Carebear.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic