The Hidden Room

A/N: This is M rated. Violence and smuts would be included.

Elena's POV:

Stefan whoosed all the way with me naked in his arms. I don't know what is he going to do to me now. Is he going to treat me like the way he said earlier. I'm really looking forward to have some crazy sex.

He takes me to the Salvatore house. My feets touch the ground. I'm completely naked following his footsteps. He takes me to the cell exactly where we take every humanity off vampires to torture. I shook and stop walking. he turns back and smiles at me. "I'm not taking you to make you turn your humanity back on. Come on! He says. My legs are shaking because the way he treated me half an hour ago.

Behind the cell there a door that I've never noticed. As I go near the room I see ropes, cuffs, gags seems like a hunter equipments. I'm scared a bit but I choose not to show in my face.

I see a bed more like a countertop. "Go and spread your legs for me" he orders. I sit on the countertop and I hiss. The metal is cold that my ass gets numb. He takes both of my hand ties my with ropes. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Shhhh!!! You're not going to talk. I'll tell you everything" Stefan says and I nod. He takes another equipment and places it on my ankles which is already spreading more my legs. That equipment is actually kind of a rope but it's different the more I move my ankle the more I spread wildly. Stefan giggles seeing my activities.

He places a choker on my neck. I feel cold whenever winds coming from the window. He opens the windows for me to shiver. He tugs my hair behind my ear and study me. I look so helpless now. I can't move, my hands are already hurting me because the way he tied me up. The more I move my legs, the more my core widely opens for him. He caresses my cheek with his thumb. He leans to me "I'll be right back" he says.

He comes back at the torture room. I see him bringing a bowl. The bowl is filled with ice cubes and I hiss at him if he actually going to put all these on my already heated cold body, he really has to pay later. He ignores me. He places ice cube on my neck and runs it from my neck to my breasts. He circles the ice around my breasts and I hiss. My eyes are close. He's drawing circles on my nipples using the ice. I'm moaning and panting now. I'm biting down my bottom lip. He takes another cube and places on my belly button. The wind is blowing my body and ice is melting so fastly. He takes the flogger and starts yanking it on my heated body. As the cube melts on my belly button, he brings his tongue and making circles on it.

I want to hold on to something. This is an actual torture and I'm loving it. I can't move my body because I can't be spreaded more. I'm rocking my hips. Stefan then takes all the cubs and the leftover ice water and throws them all on my pussy.

My fangs comes out as soon as those cubes hurt me down there. Stefan chuckles and uses the flogger on my overrated wet core. I'm nearly jumping and trying to free my self off the rope. "Try harder. But it's not going to be easy" he says. "Stefan please!!!" I beg. I beg immediately because arguing with him isn't giving me the thing I want right now.

Stefan comes near me and places a kiss on my forehead. Ices are already melting down on my pussy and Stefan rolling his fingers on my breasts that showing me stars now.

"I'm giving you an hour. If you behave I'll let you whatever the way you want me to fuck you. Besides I'm hungry. I need a large appetite. Be right back" he says. My eyes are shot open as he places a vibrator in my pussy. "If you actually going to cum on that thing rather than on my dick. I'm never going to free you off the ropes and I'd make sure to leave you like this forever" he orders.

"Stefannnnnnnnnn" I scream his name but he's far gone to hear me now.

Poor Elena :(