My Darkest Desires

A/N: Mature Readers Only.
Rated: M

Stefan and Elena both lying on the floor next to the fireplace, not bothered to cover their naked bodies.

"Stefan?" Elena called "Hmmmmm" Stefan replied in hum playing with Elena's hair, eyes closed. "You think if we actually turned it on. We'd be guilty?" She asked.

Stefan opened his eyes in shock. "What guilty? What are you talking about?" He asked. "You and me, having non stop sex for the last two days. I'm basically cheating on Damon" she said. Stefan made a groan "So, are you regretting for us Fucking each other? He asked.

It's kinda weird though for Elena hearing the F word from Stefan because he never really said something like that. "No. That would implied my emotions" she said.

"What about you?" She asked. "I had sort of feelings for Caroline..." Elena furrowed her eyebrows "But I'm over it now. I've you to keep me warm and fulfill my darkest desires" he said.

Elena looked up a little bit to face him. "What are your darkest desires?" she asked. "You don't wanna know" Stefan smirked and closed his eyes. Elena slapped Stefan chest. "Come on, tell me. I wanna know" she asked.

"No" Stefan said and pulled his pillow under his head and dumped it on his face. "Heyyyyy" Elena said. This reminded her of their old days. "Are we really going to recreate our staring-gazing-creepy-romantic thing? She asked.

Stefan let go off his pillow and rolled him over her. Elena was underneath him.. "Maybe" Stefan said and crashed his lips on hers. They're sucking each other like hungry animals. Elena broke the kiss and asked again. "Tell me, your darkest desires." Stefan huffed. He leaned toward her ears while Elena noticed his hand was slipping from her arms to her bellybutton.

He slowly took his hand between her legs where she was already dripping off. "I'd tear your clothes. I'd brutally throw you on the bed. You watched my strip. And then I'd cuff you. locked you with chains. I'd spread your legs as far as I could. then I'd stare at your naked body as long as I want. You'd beg for me to touch you but I would't......." he continued whispering into hers while he inserted his middle finger on her pussy.

"Then I'd feel pity on you. I would tweak your firm breasts. I wouldn't kiss you. I would roll your breasts between my forefinger and thumb but I'd slowly kiss your belly button.." Stefan left small breaths near her ear while he wishpered all these and continued pumping her out. Elena couldn't help but closed her eyes, swallowed each and every word of his. "I'd get a flogger. I'd tease you with it in your every sensitive places that only i know. You'd scream out with pleasure. You'd scream my name and begged me to fuck you but I wouldn't do it" he stopped

Elena felt him inserted another finger into her core. Elena slowly took one of her hand and held the hand he was busy pleasuring her and moved her lips to ride them. "You'd start crying. Then I'd stop teasing you with the flogger and sucked your pussy with my tongue just like the way my fingers are Fucking you..." he said. Elena gasped hearing all that. She bit down her bottom lip and moaned. Stefan slightly bit down her earlobe. Elena hissed. Elena brought his other hand on her breast to make him squeezed.

"After my feast in your pussy, you'd straddle on me. I'd slap your ass until my hands get tired. You'd wince in pain and I'd kiss your neck" he continued licking her earlobe. "Then I'd fuck you the way I want. In your pussy, in your asshole also in your breasts. You'd beg me to stop but I wouldn't" he said.

Elena almost getting into her orgasms but suddenly she felt Stefan pulled his fingers out and stopped massaging her breast. Elena opened her eyes and saw Stefan smirking at him. He sucked his fingers, coated with her juices.

"Stefan" she hissed. "Don't pout because I didn't let you come. To get that kinda fuck from me first you've to please me and then I'll consider it" he said getting up from the floor. Elena sat up and slapped his ass.

"Ouch" Stefan said rubbing his cheek. "It's okay, I deserved it" he said and got dressed.

Elena rolled her eyes and thuded on the floor. She couldn't stop imagine what would be like to get that kinda fuck. She really wanted to bed fucked like that. She'd do anything to get it out of him.

(To be continued)

More sexy times are coming. Stay tuned 😌

Please vote and review.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic