"I forgot I have a date with friends today."

"It is all right. I can take a taxi home..."

"Not hungry?"

"I am fine."

"But It's free!"

"It's also free at home. I better eat there."

"And it's delicious too."

"My mother cooks well too."

"It is also quite expensive."

"But..."

"You are poor, right?"

Heavens...
"Do you want me to go out with you?"

"Just letting you know."

"I do not want..."

"It's quite expensive. You couldn't buy. I will pay for your food as well."

"Then I will go with you."

"You are such a gold digger."

What?...

I already knew, if I tried to avoid the conversation, it would be a loop. Like the car situation last night. I feel like I got to know her more. She will never say what she has on her mind. And I have to be the loser in the looping conversation.
sighs...

"The restaurant is not far from here. Let's walk."

"We can go there walking?"

"There is never a place to park. If they had arranged the meeting away from here I would not have gone."

"Why don't you welcome them into your home?"

"I do not like it."

So why did I spend all night at her house? It must be because she was scared of the hungry ghosts, so she asked me to stay. However, I don't ask and follow in her footsteps.

"Why are you walking behind me? Come, walk beside me."

"W... Right."

She stops walking and waits for me. We walked together in silence until we reached the restaurant. I wouldn't say it's far, we didn't walk very far. There are many restaurants around here.
We stopped in front of a Japanese restaurant that appears to be open for lunch. There's only a small group of rowdy customers inside. They stop as soon as Khun Sam enters.

"PP arrived... Oh, who is she?"

Everyone is looking at me in surprise. Khun Sam looks at me and introduces me briefly.

"My subordinate from the office. Can she accompany us?"

They look at each other before pulling out a chair for me. Khun Sam's friends are kind to me. One of her friends is an actress. She has been friends with Khun Sam since middle school. I remember her because I saw her often with Khun Sam and my mother who said she is an actress.
"What's your name, subordinate of PP?

Khun Sam's actress friend, whose name is 'Kate', asked me. One of them tries to stop her with a pat.

"Don't be obscene with her. She doesn't know how obscene you are... What's her name, honey? You are so cute."

I also remember this woman. She is a beautiful lesbian and was quite famous in high school. Furthermore, she is also the heiress of a billionaire.
... It means they were friends with Khun Sam in middle school.

"Hello, I am Mon."

"Your name is beautiful as you are. So how did you get to P-... her?" she pointed at Khun Sam "Oh, I'm Kate, you can call me Kate. You must know my name because of my popularity."
She bragged and smiled. She's so quiet on screen, but so friendly in the real world.