Chapter 95- New Enemy And Ally Lost

Start from the beginning

Darren: Shido! Don't go towards her.

The girl smiled as if seemingly aware of his confusion. Then, the girl slowly moved towards him, her hand reaching out towards Shido. Despite feeling his body trembling unconsciously, he could not move. It was almost like his body was unconditionally accepting what the girl was doing.

Darren: Crap... Shido!

I slowly rushed over towards the three while she caressed Shido's head and placed her forehead towards his. I placed my hand towards Shido's head.

Darren: CRAP!

Suddenly, a tremendous amount of information came flooding towards my head, memories that doesn't belong to me. Instead, it belonged to Shido Itsuka or should I say Shinji Takamiya. No, to be exact, it was almost as if Shido's original self was flooding inside his head while I was just an outsider absorbing the information. That's right, I was always the third party in everything. I wasn't able to change that I was the third party.

Darren: Shit... Shido-

I suddenly covered my mouth as puke was threatening to come out of my mouth with my brain not able to process so much information at the same time.

However, Shido did not fall down to his knees. With one hand pressed against his aching head, he gazed at the girl in front of his eyes.

Shido: M-M-Mio?

He called out the name of the girl he shouldn't have known while I summoned my daggers.

Darren: (Issac.)

But before I could act, I fell unconscious while blood sprouted from my chest and my mouth.

-In the skies-

Kotori POV:

I was aboard the Fraxinus with Rose and everyone else except Shido, Darren, Yuko, Lucas, and the spirits.

Rose: Darren... to think that Mio Takamiya was inside his body and that Lucas didn't tell me!!

She slammed her hand on the desk while I just sat in shock and stared at Shido.

As a commander, this was not something worthy of praise. In particular, on the battlefield, the ship functioned as a single organism. The dismay of the superior officers easily propagated to the subordinates, which can then degrade the performance of the entire ship.

Therefore, no matter how the situation developed, the commander must always remain calm. There was no exception even if that commander was a lovely young girl in her teenage years.

But right now, no one here condemned Kotori's reaction toward the battlefield.

Kotori: Shit... shit... shit... impossible! He can't be dead!

Kurumi: KOTORI! What's going on?!

Kotori: Darren Satoru's life response... is unresponsive...

Kurumi: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Kotori: IT MEANS THAT HE'S DEAD!

Everyone just gasped and some cried, the people who cried the most were Kurumi, Mukuro, Tohka, White Queen, and Miku.

Kurumi: KOTORI! THIS ISN'T A GOOD JOKE, I HOPE YOU REALISE THAT!

Kotori: It isn't a joke! He's actually dead!

Everyone just stood in shock as the Undead Monarch, the one who changed all of their lives and was the most important part of the crew had suddenly died.

Kurumi: Impossible... my darling...

Her legs suddenly gave out and she collapsed onto the ground while crying.