Rondo for the Vengeful

Start from the beginning

"Master..." Kurogiri said suddenly. He wasn't talking to Dabi or Izuku, and his quirk seemed to be going haywire. The purple mist that made up his body was flashing a worryingly familiar shade of crimson, and the villain was in clear pain. Izuku's eyes narrowed. The color that the mist was flashing was the same distinct red that infested Hyrule Castle.

"Master... what are you doing?" Kurogiri groaned.

'Is he talking to my brother?' Yoichi's vestige wondered.

All at once, as suddenly as he'd begun thrashing, he popped out of existence, and both vigilante and villain stared at the spot where he once was, confused, and in Izuku's case, concerned.

Then they remembered the position they were in, Izuku's knee on Dabi's chest, pinning him down, his hands still around his neck, which tightened once more.

"Here's what's going to happen," Izuku began. "You're going to tell me where Shigaraki is. Understand?"

Seeing hesitation in the cremator's eyes, he elaborated.

"I have no other reason to keep you alive," Izuku stated simply, and Dabi's eyes widened. "There's nothing that can stop me from squeezing the life out of you."

"But... you... hero..."

"Ah-ah-ah, but I'm not a hero, am I?" Izuku countered, his grip steadfast. "You guys made sure of that."

"I'll... tell..." the villain croaked. He wasn't getting enough oxygen and his consciousness was waning. Tears were involuntarily welling up in his eyes. Izuku let go, and air rushed to refill the villain's lungs. Izuku gave the villain a few seconds to breathe before drawing his foot back, and kicking Dabi where the sun don't shine.

The villain howled in pain, and his curled up in pain, hands on his crotch.

"Why the fuck... " he rasped in pain, his throat sore. As the villain writhed in pain, Izuku put the white mask back over his head.

"Shut up. You deserve much more," Izuku shot back, before sighing. "Come on out, Toga, I know you're there."

"What? Toga?" Dabi asked, not believing what he'd heard.

(a/n- I cannot stress enough that I do not ship Dabi and Toga. They are friends.)

"What's she doing here?" he demanded.

"She's staying with me for the time being," Izuku answered honestly, before taking a chance. "I've met Natsuo and Fuyumi, y'know."

"What?" Dabi hissed after a moment of silence.

"We had dinner," Izuku remembered. "I won't go as far as saying we were good friends, but they seem like nice people."

"When was this?"

"I did my hero-work studies with Endeavour."

"How did that go?" Dabi scoffed.

"It went okay, all things considered," Izuku said lightly. "You're Touya Todoroki, yes?"

"Seems you already knew that." Dabi replied, and Izuku nodded.

"I had my suspicions," the vigilante said. "I'm sorry for what you went through. I have a feeling Endeavour has something to do with it."

"Izu-kun is really good at listening, you can talk to him!" Toga chimed in.

"Izu-kun?" Dabi repeated incredulously, before throwing his hands up. "Oh, what the hell. You almost just fucking killed me, and now you're asking to hear my troubles."

"I guess I am," Izuku confirmed. Dabi fell silent for a minute.

"That fight at the festival, you and Shoto. You helped him use his flame," he asked. "Why?"