Government Hooker

Start from the beginning

After Wilbur and Schlatts meeting Schlatt left the room forgetting about Quackity who was stood by ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Schlatt left the room leaving me and Wilbur alone together.
"Your friend doesn't seem that nice huh," Wilbur spoke out setting some papers down on his desk and looking up at me.

"Huh?" I looked over at him noticing the look he was giving me, it was a warm look that made me feel even more comfortable, "Your friend, Schlatt. Doesn't seem that nice of a person."

"Oh, yeah... he's kind of an ass," I chuckled to myself and he laughed with me, "Yeah... especially when he leaves such a beautiful thing like you behind," I blushed and giggled a bit looking down at the floor.

"Would you like to take a seat?" I looked back up at him as he motioned to the chairs in front of his desk which Schlatt told me to not sit in, I smiled at the president and went over to his desk sitting down in one of the chairs looking at him with a smile.

"You know, you look absolutely stunning... but I guess you just look like this on the daily,"
He leaned forward on his desk and I giggled into my hand blushing more, "Th..thank you, sir."

Wil looked down at me lightly smirking, "I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable," He got up from his chair and walked around his desk walking next to me, and softly grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

"Someone as pretty as you would tell me if you were uncomfortable, wouldn't you?" My breath hitched as I slowly nodded my head blushing more.
He pulled me up from the seat and moved me up against his desk pressing his knee in between my legs making me blush.

Wil moved one of his hands from the desk and up to my waist pushing me further up against the desk rubbing my chin smiling at me, "Do you have a price?" He looked me up and down and pushed himself up on me making whine.

"Price...?" I sat on the edge of his desk as he pushed me more looking down at our position, he pulled my face up making eye contact with me, "Someone like you must have a price, I'd pay anything for your lips..." He looked down at my lips as I slightly parted my lips twitching my wings.

"I...... no.... I don't have a... a price-" I was breathing heavily as his face neared mine, I leaned my head back and away from his approaching head as he kept moving closer, soon I couldn't move anymore and he was resting his whole lowerbody on me.

"Can I... have them for free then?" He pressed his nose against mine still looking down at my lips making me shudder, "Ye.... yeah... you can..." I inched my face closer to his and he met me half way and locked lips with me kissing me softly yet pasionately. 

I ran my hands up his chest and rested them there as he leaned into the kiss pushing me more against his desk licking my bottom lip making me open my mouth allowing his tongue to slide into my mouth.
I felt him explore every inch and corner of my mouth as he pushed my back down on the desk resting my head and neck on his paper work as he moved his tongue down my throat tilting his head to deeping our kiss. 

I wrapped one of my legs around his waist pulling him down on me more lightly moaning into the kiss, he broke the kiss leaving me panting staring up at him, "You're my little government hooker baby~" He kissed my jaw down to my neck nibbling on spots that I had a reaction to.

"Ye..... yeA~.." I moaned arching my back and twitching my wings as he started sucking on the base of my neck. He trailed a hand down my torso and pushed me onto the desk more, "You make such beautiful sounds darling..." His accent was thick with lustful undertones as he grabbed my thigh playing with it kissing, biting, and sucking my neck more litering it with marks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What. The. FUCK-" I quickly closed my wings to my body and looked over at the door in a panic seeing Schlatt standing there shocked and disgusted, "YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Wilbur got off of me and cocked a brow at Schlatt and looked down at me then back at him, "Something wrong?" I stood up still leaning back on the desk staring at Schlatt.

"OH I DON'T KNOW MAYBE YOU'RE JUST HUMPING MY FUCKING WHORE OF A BOYFRIEND!" Wilbur put his hands in his pockets and leaned on his foot still staring at Schlatt, "Who?"
I sat up on his desk panting and spreading my wings a bit.

"THE WHORE ON YOUR FUCKING DESK-" He pointed at me stomping in the office clentching a fist, Wil looked back at me raising a brow, "My government hooker?" he looked back at Schlatt calmly, "Last time I checked it wasn't any of your business who I do in my spare time, nor do you have the right to call him such things."

Schlatt gritted his teeth glaring at me (Unholy was the first song to start playing, god damn Spotify-) "This. ISN'T WHAT I FUCKING MEANT WHEN I SAID WHEN WE GO IN WE AREN'T FUCKING TOGETHER YOU SL-"

"If you're going to continue shouting at my guest I'm gonna have to ask you to leave Schlatt." Wil pointed at the door cutting Schlatt off, "SHUT UP, THIS DOESN'T FUCKING INVOLE YOU!"

"Schlatt, fuck off-"I glared at him fully relaxing my wings and crossed my legs over each other, "What the fuck did you just say to me whore."

"He said fuck off, and if you don't I'll have someone force you." Wilbur glared at him as he came over to his desk grabbing his communicator, "FINE-" He stompted into the hall and turned back to me, "Come back home and you're dead, slut." he slammed the door shut shaking the picture on the walls.

Wil put his communicator back down and walked in front of me placing his hands on the desk either side of me leaning closer to my face with a smug look, "You never told me a pretty thing like you was taken.."

"Is... that a bad thing to you?" I moved a little away from him staring from his eyes to his lips, "Well, I feel a little lied to but you never said you weren't taken unlike your I'm guessing now ex-boyfriend?" I nodded breathing heavily.

"Does that mean I get my government hooker all to myself~" He moved closer to my face getting in the position we were in before, "Of course Mr. President~" I wrapped my arms around his neck and locked lips with him pulling Wil down with me as I fell down on the desk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1638-

Hello readers!
Merry Christmas!! I'm writing and posting this on Christmas :]
How was your Christmas? Or if you don't celebrate how was your day?

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you all eat something and drink your holy water >:D