90. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Well Kinda!

Comenzar desde el principio

"This is certainly different from what we saw last week," She added as she chuckled.

"Merry Christmas, Bambina!" Carina exclaimed brightly.

"Merry Christmas, kiddo," Maya smiled, kissing the top of her daughters' head.

"Although, it would have been great if you could have stayed in bed just a little longer," She teased.

"It's Christmas! We've gotta open presents!" Maddie exclaimed.

Maya chuckled and ruffled her daughters' hair.

"I'm very well aware of what the day is and besides, what makes you think that you have any presents? Santa doesn't deliver to kids who don't behave," Maya teased.

"Mom! I told you that I don't believe in Santa anymore," Maddie whined dramatically.

"And I know there are presents already out there with my name on because I went and looked," The teenager said smugly.

"She got you there Maya," Carina chuckled lightly.

Maddie grinned widely before she proceeded to bounce up and down on the bed excitedly.

The teenager deserved an oscar for the performance she was giving right now.

Neither of her Moms' was non wiser about anything.

"Come on, get up! Get up!" Maddie exclaimed.

"I need coffee... A lot of coffee," Maya mumbled as she turned to look at her wife.

Carina nodded in agreement with her wife.

"Tia Andy already has a pot on ready," Maddie told them.

"Ah, wonderful!" Carina exclaimed.

Begrudgingly, Maya and Carina were both dragged out into the lounge where the tree was full of presents underneath for them all, while Andy was ready with fresh mugs of coffee for both women.

"Hey, guys. I thought you might both be in need of caffeine," The women chuckled, handing them both cups.

"See? I told you that Tia had coffee ready for you," Maddie told them, slumping down on the floor in front of the tree.

Maya chuckled and accepted the coffee mug gratefully from her best friend as she moved to sit on the couch along with her wife who joined her.

"Seeing her like this reminds me of when she was five and she sat in the same exact position, waiting to open presents," Maya smiled at the bleak memory of her daughter.

Carina smiled between her wife and daughter.

Continuing with her performance, Maddie sat staring up at the tree as she attempted to fake her excitement about opening presents when in reality all she felt was the anxiety above all.

"So, where shall we start?" Andy questioned, gesturing to the pile of presents.

"Alright... So, the pile over here on the left is from both your Mama and me," Maya began to explain.

"Why is it all so organized?" Maddie questioned.

"You're not kidding," Andy piped in amusedly.

"Well, they don't call your Mom the queen of the clipboard for no reason, Bambina," Carina said, winking at the teenager who laughed.

Maya scoffed and playfully glared at her wife sitting beside her.

"As I was saying and that pile on the right is from your aunties and uncles," The blonde continued to explain.