sixteen

may 24, 2022

may 24, 2022

ivy and joão pulled apart breathless, both faces red and made eye contact. "all the kisses i had ever had, this was the best one. not bad for your first time, don't worry we will always keep practicing." joão said, winking at her. ivy swore she would've folded if he wasn't in-front of her, she really would.

    joão has never been this confident with someone before, usually he'd be a held back but ivy brings this side of him. joão wanted to kiss her all day, he was getting addicted to her. ivy was also getting attached by touching him, she wasn't nervous about kissing him anymore. joão was happy she now more comfortable, also confident about kissing him.

joão had to leave to his house, he had a match tomorrow and he had to start preparing for the next day. ivy was also planing to go to his game, his number one supporter from day one. ivy always told joão that he'd make it, even when they were eleven. she believed in him, which made him confident and start playing more.

after joão went home, ivy was left alone with her thoughts. she knew that tomorrow was probably going to be the best day in her life, she can actually his him after his victory. instead of being the one seeing him kiss another girl, but at the same time she didn't want to draw attention to them.

joão wanted to go public with their relationship, ivy thought it was too soon but she wanted joão happy so she agreed. she couldn't say no to him, he was too precious. she laid down on the bed, with a grin on her face. for the first time in her life, she was actually happy.

ivy sat there remembering good old memories with joão, when they were just seven. joão used to hold small ivy's hand, and run around showing her his drawing. they also used to play football, well mostly joão. she used to watch him play, with his oversized clothes and his cute smile.

    she smiled at the memories, still on the way of making more. her eyes were slowly shutting down, falling asleep. while joão was also about to sleep, he was looking through his photos of him and ivy. smiling at the old memories their parents had taken, dated back years ago. he turned off his phone, then closed his eyes and slept.

————————————————————
i'm sorry i took long today to post but i did anyways 😍

————————————————————i'm sorry i took long today to post but i did anyways 😍

this photo makes me feel some things..🤤🤤😍😍