four

february 13, 2021

february 13, 2021

magui didn't like the tone of his voice, so she decided to let him hear her instead. "no, this will not wait for another day! i'm tired of you running around her! why would you go with her, when you have a woman in your house waiting for you! honestly tell me the truth do you love me or not?" her eyes filled with tears, waiting for his response.

joão stopped, and turned to face her. he just sighed, the man was tired why wouldn't she listen to him. "fine, we'll finish this now. i don't like ivy, why can't you see that? i'm with you aren't i? if i loved ivy i would've been with her ages ago. i love you, not ivy. okay? just calm down, and we are just friends nothing more." joão looked at her, with sadness in his eyes.

magui just stood there waiting for more, "well aren't you going to continue? because i know you have more to say than that. she practically had you wrapped around her finger, like her dog." she glared back at him. "magui cara, why can't you trust me? we have been together for two years, and our relationship is strong. don't ruin it with your thoughts and doubts, please." joão said truthfully, and looked at her with a small smile. (translation cara means dear)

she didn't know what to think or do, so she just agreed. joão was happy that her thoughts had vanished and finally taking his long awaited shower. magui just sat in the bed thinking, while he was showering. she wanted to know more about their friendship, and to see if they had done anything in the past. so she decided to do something she'd never thought she would do.

meanwhile, ivy was studying for her law exam for next week, she was stressing about it. she wanted to pass, and start making a change. in the middle of her studying, she got a text. from magui, who would've guessed. 'hey ivy, it's magui i was wondering if we could meet up tomorrow. i'd like to talk to you about joão, text me back when you can.' the text said, ivy was nervous but agreed.

    ivy's thoughts were damaging her focus, she tried pushing them away but it was no use. so she went to watch IT, since she couldn't watch brooklyn 99. it was their series, they had been watching it together since a month ago.
her thoughts then disappeared, and enjoyed her time.

——————————————
idk how magui acts or is like so i'm just making this up! this didn't happen in real life.

——————————————idk how magui acts or is like so i'm just making this up! this didn't happen in real life

lord have mercy 🙏🙏🙏🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️