five

february 14, 2021

february 14, 2021

ivy woke up nervous, she had agreed to meet up with magui. she'd had already informed her about where to meet up, but after ivy was done with college. as the day went on, joão was at home sleeping peacefully. unbothered by anything, he didn't have anything to do that day.

    after college hours, ivy was on her way to the park where they agreed on. ivy was anxious, picking at her nails out of fear of what will magui say. although magui was at the park bench, waiting for ivy. magus's thoughts were running in her head, thinking about what to say.

    ivy had arrived to the park, and she saw magui sitting on the bench. nervously, she walked over and sat next to her. "hey, uh so what did you want to talk about joão?" ivy started, hoping it wasn't serious. magui turned to face her,"i don't like your friendship with joão. it's ruining our relationship, and i love him very much. i'm telling you it's better if you back off."

    ivy was shocked, how could she say that. ivy could never stay away from joão, he was her closest friend ever. she felt tears filling up, "magui, please don't do this. i can't stay away from him, we are so close! i'm sorry that him having a friend that's a woman is ruining your relationship, but it's not my fault. i know my boundaries."

    magui then thought of a solution. "fine don't stay away from him, but at-least include me in your hangouts. also, don't talk to him as much. no more private hangouts, and i need to know what you guys do if you hang out." ivy didn't like the response, but she couldn't do anything about it. she agreed, and left to go back into her car.

    joão was now on a call with his friends, planning a trip tomorrow. they were going to a escape room, and try to solve it. when magui entered their shared home, with a smile on her face. "what's with the smile?" joão said, a small smile appeared on his face. "nothing to worry about, things are changing for the better." she smiled at him, widely.

    ivy arrived home, placing her keys onto the kitchen counter and jumped on her bed. she was frustrated, mad and sad. ivy screamed into the pillow, she hated that magui blamed her friendship with joão almsot ruined their relationship. ivy had fallen asleep, her eyes were red and puffy.

————————————————————
heyy why do i feel like the chapters are boring? anyways i don't know what to do so i'll probably time skip to near the wc. btw tell me if there is mistakes i didn't reread it.
ANYWAY look at this beautiful majestic, exquisite, handsome, amazing player ever

🙏🙏🙏🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🤲🤲🤲🤲