one

february 12, 2021

february 12, 2021

    2:34am, ivy and joão were awake chatting, they were currently having a sleepover."i'm bored, let's do something," ivy said with her head on the bed. joão looked at the time, and saw how late it was."v, it's late we can do something when we are up okay?" he didn't want to upset ivy, but he was tired. he knew ivy was sleepy, but she wanted to talk to joao.

    at 9:26am, ivy woke up and looked to the opposite side of the bed. she saw him laying there peacefully, usually she would wake up him yet she felt bad. ivy went to the bathroom to get ready, and ordered food since none of them knew how to cook. she sat on the couch in the living room, and turned on the tv while waiting for the food.

    on the other hand, joao woke up searching for ivy. he then heard the tv, and knew she was in the living room. after getting up and brushing his teeth, he looked in the mirror and fixed his hair. joao doesn't know why he always fixes his hair for her, usually he keeps it messy and doesn't care. he started doing it as a habit when he is around her.

    walking into the living room, joao saw ivy laying down on her back. then he ran to her, he jumped on her. he landed near her head, his face was close to her. ivy was a blushing mess, she could feel his breath in her cheek. ivy knew about her feelings towards joao, but never got the courage to tell him. in fear of rejection, she just stayed silent. she believes that there will never be a chance for them to be together, knowing joao has a girlfriend.

    joao rested his head on her shoulder, in a friendly way. "why didn't you wake me up?" he closed his eyes, trying not to fall asleep. "you looked tired, and plus i was going to wake you up when the food arrives." ivy said, looking down at him. he just hummed, and stared at the tv. meanwhile, ivy was freaking out. he was laying on her shoulder, she was trying so hard not to blush. her heartbeat was rapid, she was hoping he didn't notice.

    a knock on the door interrupted ivy's thoughts, she went to get up but joao thought otherwise. "no, don't get up. i'll get it, you stay here." ivy was about to explode, she just nodded. he got up after whining about being in a comfortable position, and opened the door. he got the food, and ran to the living room. they were starving, so they ate while watching. also commenting about funny moments, and sharing laughs.

————————————————————
heyy should i make more stories about other players?? if yes tell me and i will try