Part 15

🥀

Jungkook woke up first, he saw Jin still lying beside him, without a blanket on his body. His face facing Jungkook, his eyelashes curled and his plump lips pink. Jungkook brushed back the hair covering his forehead. Stroking his face gently and kissing his forehead, he got up from the bed, cleaned himself and went out to meet his daughter in her room.

He opened the door and saw his daughter was still asleep in her small bed. He walked over to Jieun and sat on her bed. Jieun's face is very pretty like Jin. He stroked Jieun's blushing cheek with his finger, the touch woke Jieun up. She opened her eyes and was surprised to see her father in front of her at that time. She immediately got up and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Daddyyy...you're coming" Hearing that, Jungkook's heart suddenly ached. Without realizing it, he left the two most important people in his life just to take care of his other husband.

"Sorry daddy for not coming for your birthday yesterday, we should have gone to the beach like we usually do, i'm sorry Jieun"

"It's okay daddy, appa said you are taking care of Uncle Jimin because he is sick, but can you stay here now? I don't want you to go and live there again" Jieun let go of her hug and looked at Jungkook.

"I always see appa crying while holding his chest, I think appa is also sick, but you're not here to take care of him. Appa always says he's okay, but I know he's lying. Every time he cries I always kiss him like daddy said but he doesn't stop cry. I don't want to see appa like that. I want to see him smile like he used to, daddy, can you make him smile again?"

Jungkook tried to hold back his tears, his daughter had grown up, his words could make Jungkook's heart touched. What has he done?

They both got up and went out of the room to prepare breakfast. Jin hasn't come out of the room, even when breakfast is ready, Jin hasn't woken up yet.

"Jieun, wait here, daddy will wake up your appa, okay?" Jieun nodded and Jungkook gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead then entered the room.

He saw Jin was awake and sitting on the edge of the bed, he was still naked at that time, he lowered his head and Jungkook came over to him, making him surprised by Jungkook's presence.

"What's wrong babe?"

"What are you doing to me?"

"What?" Jungkook looked at Jin's thigh and there were lots of hickeys there, not only red, but also many purplish ones.

"I'm sorry, you didn't stop me last night" Jin turned to Jungkook, he looked at his husband.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"How did you get in last night?"

"You must have forgotten to lock the door, I rang the bell but since I arrived so late I thought you wouldn't hear it. But when I tried to open the door, it just opened, it looks like you did that on purpose"

"Aish, how did I know you would come, then what about Jimin? I mean how is he?"

"Yesterday he vomited all day and had a pretty high fever, but I gave him medicine and he said he was better, I told him I would go to see you, at first he tried to hold me back but I told him I would still come"

"So you left him when he was sick?"

"Jin, he's better, after all I asked him to go to the hospital but he didn't want to, he hurt himself"

"Jungkook, but he just had a miscarriage, it must be hard for him to go through it all"

"Don't talk about him, you are also my husband, this must be very hard for you too, sharing your happiness with other people. So don't think his problem is heavier than yours, because I'm sure we all have a burden on our shoulders that is just as heavy"

"But--"

"No buts, now let me help clean your body and we have breakfast, Jieun is already waiting at the dining table" Jin just nodded and Jungkook carried Jin's body bridal style to the bathroom.

After cleaning Jin's body, they came out and approached Jieun at the dining table.

"Appaa.. why are you taking so long? I'm already hungry" Jieun said.

"I'm sorry baby girl" Jin kissed his daughter on the cheek and sat down in front of her.

"Appaa, daddy said today we are going to the beach"

"What?" Jin turned to Jungkook.

"You didn't say anything to me"

"Wherever I go you have to go, so I don't need to tell you anything, after all that's something we always do every time Jieun's birthday, have you forgotten?"

"Aish, I or you who forgot?" Jungkook just smiled and kissed Jin's forehead.

"I love seeing appa and daddy like this, I want to see this everyday" Jin and Jungkook looked at their daughter and looked back at each other smiling.

🥀

When they reached the beach, Jieun immediately ran on the sand. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his husband's waist, they stood watching their daughter grow up fast.

"Jin"

"Hmm" Jin turned to look at Jungkook.

"I love you"

"I love you too Jungkook" Jungkook looked into Jin's eyes as if he didn't want to take his eyes off his husband.

"Stay with me, I need you by my side"

"I promise, I will always be with you until the end of my life" Jungkook touch Jin's cheek and kissed him tenderly. Then they saw Jieun who was still busy running around with a smile on her face. Jin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, he rested his whole life on the man he loved the most. He gave whatever Jungkook wanted. He does whatever he can to make his little family happy.

It doesn't feel like time has passed so quickly, after being tired of playing on the beach and Jieun has also fallen asleep in Jungkook's arms. They decide to return home. It was also getting dark, they were very happy that day.

The three of them walked to the car park, across from the beach, that night the streets were very quiet, not many people passing by. Jungkook took Jin's hand with Jieun in his arms.

They saw an empty street and got ready to cross but out of nowhere the car came at high speed, Jin who realized that immediately pushed Jungkook to the side of the road, his body fell to the pavement, he protected his daughter's body from being hit, but when he turned his head to street. He saw Jin's body lying on the street. His position was very far from where he fell and the car immediately left him.

Jungkook's whole body immediately trembled, he left Jieun who was crying where he fell and walked over to Jin's body which was lying on the asphalt, his legs were very weak as he got closer to Jin. His eyes widened as he saw so many of blood flooding Jin's body, he was lying on his stomach.

"J-Jin...no..no..no..Jeon Seokjin.." Jungkook sat beside Jin and when he turned Jin's body, his tears just flowed, he cried hysterically seeing the blood on his husband's face. Jungkook brought Jin's body onto his lap and hugged him.

"No!!! Baby...pleaseee..baby pleaseee..no!!!! Don't leave me please!!!!!" Jungkook immediately lifted Jin's body and asked Jieun to leave. He took his car at high speed towards the hospital.

His heart was so broken at that time, Jieun kept calling her Appa while crying.

"Jin please..please stay with me baby please stay with me..."

When he arrived at the hospital, the doctor immediately took Jin's body to the operating room. Jungkook and Jieun waited in front of the room, they just cried with their bodies shaking covered in blood.

"Daddy, I don't want to lose appa, I don't want to lose appa.." Jieun kept crying in Jungkook's arms.

"We won't lose him, your appa has promised he will be with us, he has promised, your appa will be fine" Jungkook saw his hands full of blood, his hands shaking violently. His tears also didn't stop flowing, his heart hurt so much at that time, he was very scared. Afraid the worst will happen.