Part 7

🥀

Jin was busy making dinner in the kitchen, Jieun was watching TV and Jungkook came out of the room, approached Jin. Hug him from behind.

"It smells so good, what are you making?"

"I just made your favorite japchae and bulgogi, where's Jimin?"

"He's sleeping, he looks tired"

"What about his ankles?"

"He said it's better" Jungkook buried his face in Jin's neck.

"Jungkook, I'm cooking"

"I miss you"

"Aish I'm busy right now" Jungkook continued to tease Jin, his hands went into Jin's clothes and stroked Jin's stomach.

"Jungkook, tickle"

"I love you babe" Jungkook whispered in Jin's ear and kissed Jin's neck, until Jimin came out of the room and Jin immediately pushed Jungkook's body away.

"What is it?"

"Jimin is awake"

"Then why? You're my husband"

"Jungkook, I just respect his feelings"

"Then what about you?"

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up? I can help you cook" Jimin approached them with his legs still limping.

Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek before approaching his daughter.

"Jimin, come and help me cook" Jimin nodded and approached Jin.

They ate together, Jin sat beside Jungkook and Jimin in front of him. They ate silently. Dinner that time was different from the other days. Because it was the first time they ate together. Very awkward but they try to look normal for Jieun.

"Appa, I'm full" Jieun said.

"It's okay, you don't need to finish it when you're full, do you want to go to your room?" Jieun nodded and Jin stood up from his chair.

"Let me take her to her room" Jungkook said.

"It's okay, you're not finished with your food" Jin stroked Jungkook's shoulder and took Jieun's hand, they went to the room. Leaving Jimin and Jungkook at the dining table.

"Jungkook" Jimin said.

"Yes"

"Thank you for massaging my ankles" Jungkook just nodded and as he took a sip of water he choked and immediately coughed. Jimin walked over to Jungkook and rubbed his back.

"Jungkook, are you okay? Drink slowly" Jimin sat beside Jungkook and wiped Jungkook's wet mouth with his hand. Jungkook turned to Jimin and looked at him.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes"

"You have to be careful, your clothes are wet, I'll get a tissue"

"Jimin..." Jungkook holds Jimin's hand.

"Hmm"

"Why are you still nice to me?"

"You are my husband Jungkook, I understand if this is not easy for you, but you are still my husband"

"Thank you Jimin"

Jin saw all that and he returned to his room. It was 9 pm when Jungkook entered Jin's room. He saw Jieun already asleep on the bed and Jin was changing his clothes.

"Why are you here?" Jin said.

"What should I do Jin?"

"Jungkook--"

"I can't sleep with him"

"You can, he's your husband" Jin cupped Jungkook's cheek kissing him.

"I want you to give him a chance Jungkook"

"I can't do it"

"I beg you, come back to his room, he needs you Jungkook" Jungkook kisses Jin's lips, he kisses Jin as if he doesn't want to let go. But Jin pulled his body and told Jungkook to get out and then locked the door.

He also didn't want to divide his husband, but he had to do that. Jungkook walked into his room and saw Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I thought you slept with Jin"

"He told me to sleep with you" Jungkook wiped away his tears and climbed into bed.

"Jungkook, is it that hard to accept me?"

"Of course it's very hard for me"

"I'm sorry" Jimin lowered his head and cried. Jungkook walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Don't cry Jimin, you're a good man, I'm just not used to all of this, I love Jin and Jieun, I never intended to share my love with anyone else, I gave all my love to Jin that's why this all feels so hard for me"

"How can I make you accept me? Please give me a chance" Jimin held Jungkook's hand and looked at him.

"I beg you to give me a chance to be your husband like Jin"

"Jimin.."

"Please.. I'm begging you Jungkook" Jungkook pulled his body and hugged him, letting him cry in Jungkook's arms.

"I want to serve you as my husband, I want to be treated like you treat Jin, I want to know how happiness is"

"I'm sorry Jimin, i'm sorry but I'll try it" Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Thank you Jungkook" Jungkook let go of the hug and wiped Jimin's tears.

"Stop crying, just sleep." Their eyes met.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook just stayed silent and stared at Jimin, until Jimin brought his face closer to Jungkook and when their lips met, Jungkook immediately pushed Jimin's body away.

"I'm sorry, I'm not ready for that, just sleep" Jungkook came out of his room.