Part 10

🥀

It's been two months, Jungkook returned to live with Jin and Jieun. He chose to spend his time with Jin and Jieun. But Jungkook also often stays at Jimin's place when Jin asks him. That day Jungkook was lying in bed with Jin. The happiest thing is being able to hug Jin as long as possible.

"Jin..."

"Hmm"

"Can you stop taking your birth control pills? I miss seeing you pregnant, you are very beautiful when you are pregnant" Jin turned his body and looked at his husband.

"Am I not beautiful if I'm not pregnant?"

"Of course my husband is very beautiful, but during pregnancy you are much more beautiful, you are ethereal"

"I love you Jungkook, I don't know why our marriage could be like this, but I'm grateful we're still together"

"Jin, I love you so much, I would give anything to stay with you and Jieun"

"I don't want to lose you Jungkook"

"Me too" Jungkook hugged Jin tightly, until Jungkook's incoming call rang.

"Who's calling me this late?" Jungkook said.

"Pick up." Jungkook took his phone and it was Jimin.

"Jimin? Why is he calling me this late?"

"Hello"

"Jungkook..ughh..can you come here? Ughhh.."

"Jimin, are you okay? What's wrong with you?"

"I'm very nauseous and my head is very dizzy, please come here, I need you"

"Ok I'll be there now" Jungkook hung up the phone.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin said

"I don't know, he said he was nauseous and had a headache, he's been complaining about that to me for a week"

"W-what?"

"I have to go there, come with me" Jin just nodded, they got ready and Jin opened his drawer, he took something in there and put it in his coat pocket.

Jin called Hoseok to come home and look after Jieun while they were away. When they got there, they immediately ran inside to find Jimin.

"Ohh godd, Jimin, are you okay?" They found Jimin lying limp in the bathroom with a very pale face. Jungkook picked him up and laid him on the bed.

"I'll make him some hot tea" Jin said and he walked out of the room.

"Jungkook... I'm so nauseous"

"It's okay, I'll call the doctor" Jimin nodded and Jungkook held his hand.

Not long after Jin came back with hot tea in his hand, he approached the two of them and saw Jungkook still holding Jimin's hand, his face was very worried.

"Jimin, drink the tea" Jungkook helped him sit up and leaned on the headboard, then Jimin drank it.

"Thank you Jin" Jin just nodded, Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheek and stroked it.

"You should have listened to what I said, you should see a doctor when you feel nauseous" Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know my nausea would be this bad"

Jin slowly came out of the room and waited for Jungkook in the living room. His heart hurts so much. He took out the things he had brought from his house and looked at it.

"Jin..." Jungkook walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Why are you here?"

"Jungkook.."

"Yes baby"

"Give this to him" Jin handed the item to Jungkook.

"Testpack? Jin.. but--"

"You remember that I also experienced the same thing as him when I was pregnant, I thought his nausea was a symptom of pregnancy"

"No..this is impossible"

"Give me your car keys"

"For what?"

"Give me your car keys, he needs you here, so stay here, I'll be going home"

"Wait.. Jin.. no..baby please no, he can't be pregnant" Jungkook started crying.

"Give me your car keys Jungkook, please"

"Baby--"

"Then I'll take a taxi" When Jin was about to leave Jungkook held him and hugged him.

"Baby, pleasee.. don't leave me, please.. i need you, please"

"I didn't leave you, give it to him and tell me what will be the result, I will go home now, take care of him here, you are his husband so this is your responsibility, he needs you, it's okay, I'm okay, i love you"

"Just take my car, I'll tell you what's the result, but please promise me, whatever the result don't ever leave me, please"

"Yes, I promise" Jungkook gave his car keys and Jin left. He cried while driving. His heart was broken at that moment, he knew what would happen after this. Jin pulled over to the side of the road and cried, he beat himself in the chest.

"Why did this have to happen in my life? Why?" Jin shouted at himself.