Part 6

🥀

Time passed, it was Saturday, Jungkook kept his promise to go with his daughter to the beach with Jin and Jimin. Jungkook and Jimin went to Jin's house, he sat in the passenger seat beside Jungkook.

And when they got there, Jin and Jieun immediately got into the back seat.

"Jin, you can sit in the front" Jimin said.

"It's okay Jimin, I'm just here with Jieun" Jin smiled at Jimin and Jungkook just glanced at him from the rearview mirror.

"Daddy.. we're going to stay the night right?"

"Yes my peanut, we will stay overnight"

"Yay!! I can play on the beach all day, right?"

"Of course, Uncle Jimin will play with you, right Jimin?" Jin said.

"Yes, yes I will accompany you to play Jieun"

"Thank you Uncle Jimin"

After driving for 1.5 hours they finally arrived at a villa near the beach. Jungkook helped Jin take out his luggage, but Jin held him back.

"I can do it myself, help Jimin" Jin smiled and went inside with Jieun

"Let me carry your bag" Jungkook said to Jimin.

"Thank you" Jimin said and they went inside.

"Are there only two rooms here?" Jungkook said.

"It's okay, I'll sleep with Jieun" Jimin said.

"No, I'll sleep with Jieun, she's not used to sleeping with other people" Jin smiled and put his stuff into the room with Jieun.

They had changed their clothes and Jieun was very excited to play on the beach. She grabbed Jungkook's hand and led him to the beach, leaving Jimin and Jin in the villa.

"Come with them" Jin said.

"I'm waiting for you, we can go there together"

"It's okay, I'll prepare snacks for you guys, go with them"