Part 8

🥀

The next morning Jin woke up, he cleaned his face and got ready to make breakfast. He came out of his room and was surprised to see Jungkook sleeping on the couch. No blanket. He walked over to Jungkook and knelt in front of him. Stroking his face gently and kissing his cheeks like he usually does.

"Jungkook, wake up, why are you sleeping here?" Jin said and Jungkook opened his eyes, saw Jin in front of him.

"I can't sleep with him, I'm not ready"

"It's okay" Jin kissed Jungkook's forehead and caressed his cheek.

"What time is it?"

"It's only 6 am, I want to make breakfast, sleep a little more, I'll wake you up when the breakfast is ready" When Jin wanted to leave Jungkook held his hand.

"I need you Jin"

"I'm here Jungkook" Jungkook sat down on the couch and brought Jin on his lap.

"I will try to accept Jimin, but don't force me to do it, don't ask me to do anything to him, you are also my husband, I don't want to hurt you more than this" Jin nodded and Jungkook immediately grabbed the back of Jin's neck and kissed him.

"I miss you"

"Me too" Jin kissed Jungkook back, the kiss getting hotter and hotter making Jungkook unable to hold himself back any longer. He did miss Jin. Jin's body made him addicted.

"I want you Jin" Jin just nodded and Jungkook immediately opened Jin's shirt, he kissed Jin's neck and left a red mark there.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes baby.." Jungkook laid Jin's body on the sofa and lowered Jin's pants.

"You're so sexy Jin"

"Can you do it quickly, before Jieun wakes up" Jungkook nodded and took off his pants. He shoved his dick into Jin's hole and Jin immediately covered his mouth. He couldn't scream because it would wake the others up.

"Yes baby.. ohhh fuckkk.."

"Mmphhhh..Jungkook, kiss me..ahhhh" Jungkook brought his face closer and kissed Jin while continuing to move his hips quickly.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuckkk..Babe i wanna cum..aaahhhhh" Jungkook buried his face in Jin's neck and Jin hugged his body tightly.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too, we have to get dressed before Jimin and Jieun leave the room"

"Yeah you're right, let's go" They went to the guest bathroom to clean up together and when they came out they were surprised to see Jimin coming out of his room.

"Morning" Jimin smiled at them both.

"Morning Jimin" Jin said and approached Jimin.

"Would you like some coffee?"

"No thank you, yesterday I bought banana milk, give it to Jungkook, he likes it, he doesn't drink coffee" Jin said.

"Aahh, ok, I'll give him milk first" Jin nodded, Jungkook sat on the sofa turning on the TV and Jimin sat beside him giving him a glass of milk.

"This is for you, banana milk"

"Thank you" Jimin just smiled and returned to Jin. But he was speechless seeing the hickey on Jin's neck that he just realized.

"Jimin, what's wrong?"

"Huh? Aaahh nothing" Jimin helped Jin to make breakfast with his broken feelings. Even his husband didn't want to kiss him last night.

After breakfast Jieun invited Jungkook to play on the beach, he really likes water. The beach is Jieun's favorite thing.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"How can I get him to accept me?"

"Jimin, I know this is hard for all of us, but be patient, I'm sure he will see you"

"Last night he told me if he wanted to try to accept me, but when I kissed him he left me instead" Jin was quite surprised by those words.

"You are very lucky to get his heart, Jin"

"Jimin, don't say that, you are luckier because you can get the heart of his family"

"But I didn't marry his family, I married Jungkook, but why can't he see me as his husband? He never even touched me" Jin tried to hold back his tears.

"Jin, what should I do? Am I wrong for wanting that from my husband? I want him" Jin couldn't hold back his tears anymore. Jimin left Jin and went to Jungkook and Jieun on the beach.

Jimin came and sat beside Jungkook, watching Jieun who was playing in the water.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm" Jungkook turned to look at Jimin and Jimin immediately kissed him. Jungkook was surprised and pushed his body.

"Jimin.."

"Why? Can't I do that? You're my husband Jungkook, why can't I do that? Then why are we getting married if there's always a limit for the two of us?" Jimin was crying and Jungkook saw Jin standing behind Jimin.

"Jin..."

"Jieun, let's go back to the villa" Jin took Jieun away and when Jungkook wanted to catch up with him Jimin held him back.

"Let go of me! What are you doing?"

"Your husband is not only him, but me too. Why is it so hard to be fair to us Jungkook?"

"Then what do you want? If you can't accept me like this why do you want to marry me?"

"Because that's the last wishes my father gave before he died" Jungkook just silent.

"Did I do this wrong Jungkook? Was marrying you my fault?" Jimin just cried while looking at Jungkook in front of him.

🥀

They returned home, while driving the atmosphere in the car is very quiet. Jungkook took Jin and Jieun to his house first. Jimin didn't get out of the car, only Jungkook helped Jin unload his luggage.

"Jin, say something please"

"I'm so tired Jungkook, just go, Jimin must be tired too" Jin smiled and smothered Jungkook's cheek.

"This is not what I want to hear from you"

"Jungkook please don't make things difficult, give him a chance and do what you should do as a husband, please.. for me"

"Ohhh fuckk!! Why do I have to live like this?"

"Please.. i love you, i love you so much Jungkook"

"I love you more Jin, I'll come back here, please just stay with me, okay? Promise me Jin, you'll always stay with me" Jin just nodded and  he kissed Jin on the lips. Jimin saw him from inside the car and he just looked away.