Chapter 6 Bomb

Y/N walks into the Great hall for breakfast, thinking about what just happened with Harry. Once again he snapped at one of them, Hermione specifically. It wasn't so much a snap as much as a remark. And she in return, told him that it would be nice if he didn't keep doing that to them.

After that, Y/N told the three of them that she'd catch up. She went to the bathroom and almost had a heart attack when Myrtle appeared. The ghost's presence in their had completely skipped her mind.

Now that she's in the Great Hall, she's heading to go sit with her friends, but it's been very off with the lot of them. Harry is understandably frustrated with everyone and it's very noticeable to all of them, which causes everyone to go a bit quieter. So all around the conversations aren't too happy lately. Potter wasn't this bad back at Grimmauld Place, but apparently everyone looking at him like a freak and some calling him a liar was the last straw.

"You didn't show up last night."

She turns around to meet the source of the voice. "Oh crap! I'm sorry."

Draco stands there, looking like a mythological creature of allurement. His beautiful blue eyes always happen to be the thing that she sees first. There's something about them that mesmerizes her. It always causes Y/N to pause, completely distracted from everything else around her. Then she see's the hair. Its unnatural platinum blonde color shines in the light, appearing to be it's own source. Similar to the moon, it reflects the light of the sun to such a point that it's impossible not to catch in a crowd. That's what Malfoy is to Sparks, a source of light in the dark.

 That's what Malfoy is to Sparks, a source of light in the dark

He walks forward to her and looks her in the eyes. "It's fine."

"No, it isn't. That's my fault, I got distracted. I should've kept more focused and remembered."

He shakes his head. "We can talk now if you want."

Y/N takes a second to think about it, looking back to Harry, Hermione, and Ron for a second. "Uh... Sure, let's go."

He grabs her hand and the two of them start heading towards the exit of the Great Hall. To be honest, she's not all that bothered like she was yesterday. The moment's emotions has exited her, but she knows she still needs to talk to him. It's just a matter of thinking about why she needs to do this. Why it matters so much.

On the way out, there's a sudden call. "Miss Sparks."

She turns back to see McGonagall. "Professor. Is something wrong?"

The woman approaches her, and hands her something. "Your schedule. And I suggest you get something to eat before you go running off."

"Of course, thank you, Professor McGonagall."

She nods and heads off to hand out more timetables to the other students.

Y/N looks down at her new timetable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timetable: Y/N Arcturus Sparks