Chapter 23: Captain John Brown Sends His Regards

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Comrades follow our American friends and find the slaves!" The Russian commander ordered, as he and his men as well as the Marines moved forward.

An African-American Marine chased a fat slaver, but the slaver tripped and the Marine got him up and slammed the fat slave owners back at a wall, aiming his rifle at his chest.

"Where are they fat ass!" The Marine demanded, as he reading to pull the trigger.

"They're in my basement so please don't kill me!" The fat slaver replied basically pissing his pants

Five Marines and three Russians then corned two Imperial soldiers into a corner as they raised their hands up and droped their weapons in surrender.

A Marine breached a door with a shotgun and kicked down the door as two Russians and two Marines entered, aiming their weapons at a family as the family backed up and raised their hands.

After that the team headed to the basement where they found at least eighteen people ranging from male to female and even small children.

The slaves were startled at the sight of them at first, but when they saw the familiar military clothes and the rifle's they had they broke down in tears of joy that they were finally being liberated from slavery.

"Alright, break their chains and carry the women and children." A Marine ordered, as he shot a chain on one of the slaves legs.

The Marines and Russians then carried the slaves out the basement and headed outside the town.

Three LAV-25's and one BTR's then began to advance with infantry as they started to shot any Imperial soldier that dared to go near them.

"PUNISHMENT TO THE SLAVER!" A Russian shouted as he and a Marine began to beat up a Slaver with their rifle stocks

Several slaver owners and their families were forced out their homes either by Russian or American troops.

Dragging them out their houses, pushing them to the ground and tied their arms with zip ties or hand cuffs.

One slave owner was even bending on his back with hand cuffs while being forced to walk by a Marine.

An Imperial soldier is kicked two times in the stomach on the ground by a Russian soldier.

Some slaver owners tried to attack by throwing bottles of wine or furniture on their vehicles, but the vehicles weapons simply turned right at them and opened fire.

Two Marines even placed down a MK19 40mm Grenade Launcher, and shot out several grenades at a small house, killing a few unlucky that were near the house.