Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

"Academic scholar? She's giving you an academic scholar vibe?" Steve asked, pointing towards Robin, who was still in awe over the tiny jewelry box.

"No, but," Nancy said, taking a frilly pink blouse out of her closet, "she will." 

A grin formed on Nancy's face as Robin turned around.  

She put the jewelry box down and dropped her shoulders in shock. "Oh, please tell me you're joking..."

Nancy sighed and shook her head. The smile was still spread on her face.

You got up from Nancy's desk and took the blouse from her.  "Nancy, it's so... you. And not that that's a bad thing! I mean, this is a lovely top and I love your style, but..."

"But I'll look like a Cabbage Patch Doll!" Robin groaned. 

Nancy went to her bed and started putting together outfits for the three of you. "It doesn't matter if you'll look like a Cabbage Patch Doll, this Doctor Hatch needs to take us seriously. Now here, change into this." She handed Robin a long, pastel floral skirt and cream colored cardigan from her bed.

Robin just simply stared at her. Nancy pointed towards the door. "The bathrooms the second room on the left."

Robin raised her eyebrows and sighed as she left to go change.

"You're scaring her half to death with those clothes. Just letting you know I don't mind wearing Ted Wheeler's  most academically styled outfit I could find-"

"Steve." Nancy shot him a look as she finished up sorting the outfits. He shrugged and raised his hands up.

You sighed and crossed your arms as you leaned against the bed's footboard. "Look, Steve, it's not that we don't want your help. We just need you to look after those kids. There're in some incredibly deep shit, especially Max. I know you care about them, so you need to protect them with all that you can do."

Steve nodded. "Yeah, got it. Thanks, guys."

"Of course. Now, time for Y/N to change into this." Nancy handed you a light pink blazer, a white button-up blouse with a rounded collar, and a long, light blue skirt with pink roses.

You chuckled as you looked at the clothes. "Nance... this is a joke, right?" 

She shook her head, trying not to laugh at your reaction. "What? I thought you said you liked my style?"

You ushered Steve out of the room and reluctantly traded your jeans, t-shirt, Nikes, and bag for Nancy's skirt, blouse, some white chunky heels, and a purse. 

Nancy had changed into a matching light blue and pink plaid blazer and skirt with a white button-up and silver heels.

When Robin came back in, she cringed at the sight of herself in the mirror. "Just like I said, Cabbage Patch Doll." She said as Nancy handed her a pair of lacy socks and small, pink heels.

 Nancy had sat you and Robin down and helped you with your makeup and hair. She'd pinned up the front two sections of your hair with two gold clips with tiny pearls on them. She'd also handed you a matching pair of pearl earrings. 

The makeup was soft and pink. Robin stared at herself in the mirror. "I look like a messier, poorer version of Princess Diana." She said, messing with the big pearled clip in her hair.

"I think we look perfect," Nancy looked down at her watch and grabbed the folders from her desk. "We gotta go, we're gonna be late."

The three of you went downstairs and you shouted down into the basement. "We gotta go, keep the Walkie-Talkie on you! Well fill you guys in as soon as we can!"