The Party

As you walked into Jason's driveway, you could hear music blasting through the windows. You all entered the house and immediately smell a mix of cheap perfume and alcohol. You looked around the foyer and other visible rooms and immediately felt uncomfortable. Everyone in eyeshot was either drinking, dancing, or making out

You turned to look at Robin and Steve, and they both had totally different reactions. Robins arms were crossed and she was looking around anxiously, while Steve had his hands on his hips and had a wide smile spread across his face.

"Now this is my kind of party!" Steve said, winking at some of the cheerleaders who passed by you all.

You started walking into the living room, and the two followed. "I guess everyone's just pumped that Hawkins won, plus, I've never been to a party this..." you struggled to find the words that described the party. There was so much going on, but Robin had no problem finishing your sentence.

"Extravagant? Unnecessary? Gross?" Robin looked at Steve, who was still smiling. 

"I think it's great, now uh..." Steve stared at a group of girls, and started walking over to them, "have fun, I'll be back in a bit."

You and Robin tried to protest, but Steve already walked away. Just then, you felt a pair of hands wrap around your waist, and chills when down your spine. 

"Hey sweetheart, I'm so glad you're here." Chance hissed in your ear, his breath smelt like beer. You turned your head to look at him and he kissed you. You gave him a fake smile and held his hand.

"So uh, who's this?" Chance asked, looking Robin up and down, then back at looking at you.

"Oh yeah, Chance, this is Robin, Robin, this is my...boyfriend."  Chance smiled at here and started taking you to the kitchen

"Hey, but what about Robin?" Robin stared at you from the living room, crossing her arms. She started to walk over to Steve. Chance grabbed two drinks from the table and handed one to you.

"Babe, to be honest, why'd you bring her? She's one of the band geeks, y'know? You don't want to be seen with losers like her." You looked over to Robin, but he just grabbed your chin and turned your head. "Don't worry about her, just enjoy the party." He kissed you again, then took a sip of his drink.

Just enjoy the party

————————————————————————————-

HEY GUYS :)

SORRY I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE LONGER, BUT I DONT FEEL GOOD. I REALLY WANTED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT TODAY THOUGH, SO ENJOY!

juicy chapters coming soon, I promise ;)