She's gone...

You woke up with a terrible headache pounding your brain. You groaned and rubbed your eyes. As your eyes focused again, you sat up and your heart stopped. You were on an air mattress in a room that wasn't yours.

It was Steve's. You had recognized it, since you'd been to his house hundreds of times.  You looked onto the bed and saw Steve sleeping. You stood up and started to gently shake him awake. You muttered his name as you shook him.

He woke up and looked at you. "Oh, your up already." He sat up and you took a seat at the edge of his bed. 

"Steve, why am I here. My parents are going to kill me!" You crossed your arms.

Steve did the same thing "No, they won't, because I already planned this out. I couldn't just drop you off at home because you were drunk. They'd kill both of us if I drove you home like that. So I called them last night and I was all 'Hi, Mr and Mrs. Y/L/N,'"  

You chuckled at the sing-song tone in his voice. "Y/N wanted me to let you both know that she's going to sleep over Chrissys house tonight."  Steve smiled. "See? I figured everything out." A proud grin was glued to his face. 

"Okay yeah, thanks. But what if my parents ask Chrissys parents how the sleepover was? I'll be screwed." 

Steve shrugged "Well, I'm sure you'll  figure it out." He paused for a second, then spoke again. "Listen, if you still want to talk about last night, I can take you to work with me. I'm sure Robin would love to hear how your holding up after last night."

Right, last night...

You walked back home, since Steve's house was only a few houses down from yours. You unlocked the door and called for your parents. No answer. Must be at work.

You went upstairs to your room and took off your uniform. You tossed it into a hamper and started rummaging through your closet. You picked out a colorful button-up tee shirt that was a bit to big and a pair of jeans. You laid the clothes out on your bed and went to take a shower.

After the shower, you got dressed and started your hair and makeup. Hm... that looks good enough, you thought to yourself once you were done. You through on a pair of converse and fixed your hair one more time before going downstairs. 

"I really need to go grocery shopping..." you muttered to yourself as you searched your cabinets for something to eat. You grabbed a box of cereal and fixed yourself a bowl. You were only a few bites in when the phone rang.

You walked over to the phone and looked at the answer. Chrissy?  You picked up the phone and answered.

"Hey Chrissy, is everything okay?" You fiddled with the cord as you listened to heavy breathing on the other end of the line. "Chrissy...?"

"Its not Chrissy... Y/N, something's... happened to her."

 It was Chrissy's brother.