The Twelve Ricks

Robin flew into the chair and started frantically typing on the computer. Everyone followed her and watched over her shoulder.

You rested your hands on the back of the chair. "What are you doing?"

"Maybe we don't need a last name!"Robin continued to type. Steve walked around the counter to join everyone behind Robin. You listened to the keys clack until the computer beeped. There was a list of all the people named "Rick" who had accounts at Family Video. 

Robin smiled. "Twelve Ricks already have accounts here!" 

"Lot of Ricks" Max said, sounding very unenthusiastic.

Robins smile faded and she went back to typing. "So, let's narrow it down."

She pulled up the rentals of each Rick. "Rick Alderman's latest rentals are Annie and Dumbo. What are the chances our drug dealer has a family?"

Dustin made a face and shook his head. Max shrugged. "Not likely."

"All right, Rick Conroy," Robin pulled up his list. "Sixteen Candles, Teen Wolf and Romancing the Stone."

Everyone shook their heads. "No."

"Alright, Rick Joiner, Mask, Footloose, and Grease." 

Once again, didn't seem like much of a drug dealer. "Nope."

"Rick Kimbrough, The Blue Lagoon and Splash."

Everyone chuckled. Definitely not him.

Robin started to typed again. "Rick Lipton, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Cheech & Chong's Next Movie, Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams, Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke!" 

Robin grinned proudly and you laughed. 

Dustin smiled. "Bingo."

"Lipton?" Max questioned, still looking at the screen.

Robin continued to grin, glad her idea worked out. "Spelt like the tea."

"So where does Lipton live?" You asked, leaning over the chair towards Robins face.

She smiled and glanced at you, then went back to the computer screen. "2121 Holland Road."

Dustin looked at the group. "That's out by Lovers Lake!"

"Middle of nowhere." You said with a shrug. But Robin seemed overjoyed and like something clicked in her head.

"Perfect place to hide."

Steve stood up taller and placed a hand on his hip. "So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He remarked, grabbing his keys and jingling them towards you and the rest.

You started running towards the door and group followed, until Max stopped and threw her hands out. "Wait, guys! You can't just leave the store open!"

Steve and Robin shared a glance. "We'll just close up for now!" Robin said, running to the counter and back, grabbing the stores key.

Max sighed and Dustin just shrugged at her. Steve, Dustin, and Max ran out towards the car, and you flipped the Open sign to the Closed side and Robin locked up. 

Everyone ran into the car, Steve drove and Robin took shotgun, so you sat in the back with Dustin and Max.

Steve's engine revved and he pulled out of the Family Video parking lot, speeding past downtown.