Chapter 169

There are no news in the mountains.
The same is true of the demon world.

After a long time, Lin Suci received a letter from the outside world, which invited Lin Suci to attend the knot ceremony between the Emperor Bai Qingkong and the Demon Lord Lin Zhixi.

    Lin Suci counted, Bai Qingkong is now the emperor, isn't it decades?

    He hasn't moved much in the demon world for decades? This is not allowed!

Lin Suci came to his senses, packed a small bag, and planned to go to the human world after a long absence.

When he go to other people's Dao formation ceremony, of course he have to bring his own Daoist companion.

When Lin Suci went to the cave to look for Yan Boshen, a half grown boy was sitting on the ice bed, with his hand resting on his chin and frowning, his face full of displeasure.

    "Boshen?"

Lin Suci could tell at a glance that this boy, who was only twelve or thirteen years old, was shaped by Yan Boshen.

    "Yeah."

Yan Boshen jumped off the ice bed, stretched out his immature hands to look over and over, and rubbed his forehead.

He don't know what kind of elixir Yan Boshen took. When he woke up, he shrank back to his youth, and he still couldn't change back.

    Lin Suci was proud.

Putting his hands on his hips, he pinched the young boy Boshen's cheeks and laughed, and rubbed Yan Boshen's cheeks before he was satisfied.

    smaller! It's good to be smaller!

Ever since he became a Taoist couple, his family, Boshen, has been serious about cultivating when he has nothing to do. What is he cultivating? It's to dual cultivate with him! As a practitioner, he closed his eyes in pain when he saw the ice bed.

    Now that he becomes smaller! That means no more pain!

Lin Suci is happy! Smiling and pinching Yan Boshen's cheeks, he looked so smug that he almost turned the world upside down with his excitement.

Yan Boshen took a look at the kitten, and rubbed his flushed cheeks thoughtfully.

It was Naerdie and Bu Qixunhe who came to pick up Lin Suci and Yan Boshen in the void world.

Bu Qi is also a formidable person. Others' Taoist companion is a human being, but his Taoist companion is a sword. I heard that Xun and Jianbuxi, a generation of famous sword masters, hugged their own Xun and Jian in the public, with a tender look on their faces, and their voices calling for their hearts, which made people shiver all over.

Naerdie has been entangled with Shu Changyi for so many years, but recently they have a little conflict, she left Shu Changyi and followed Bu Qi to pick up Lin Suci.

The old friends who had been away for many years reunited, and Naerdie received Lin Suci at the ferry with a smile on her face, her eyes fixed.

         After a while, she tremblingly said: "Master, I haven't seen you for many years... Your child are already this old?"

    Lin Suci turned his head to meet Xiaoboshen's indifferent gaze, and burst out laughing.

    "That's right, this is my eldest son."

Lin Suci introduced Xiao Boshen with delighted eyes, "He looks like his father, right?"

Well, it is still time to ask, who gave birth to this child.

Naerdie is a person who still knows how to know his limit, but Bu Qi has no limits.

After many years, Bu Qi will still be the same straightforward Bu Qi. After looking at Xiao Boshen, he untied a spiritual weapon from his waist and handed it to Yan Boshen, saying solemnly: "Nephew, this is from your uncle. My greeting gift."

    Yan Boshen: "..."

    He feels a headache.

Lin Suci laughed so much that he crouched on the ground with his stomach in his arms and wiped his tears.

Yan Boshen's expression was dull, and he accepted a lot of gifts along the way.

Bai Qingkong was so arrogant, when he heard that Lin Suci had brought his son with him when he came, he waved a lot of immortal artifacts and let Yan Boshen pick them.

And Lin Zhixi, who had been a Demon Lord for decades, looked at Yan Boshen curiously, and then quietly pulled Lin Suci aside.

    "Did you give birth to this child? How did you give birth, teach me?"

         Lin Suci looked sincere: "It was not born by me, but by my family, Boshen. He was afraid that I would be tired of having a baby, so he gave birth by himself. Let me tell you, if you want to have a baby, you need...... and then... after that. After following this set of steps, it is guaranteed to give birth!"

Lin Suci's resolute appearance convinced Lin Zhixi immediately.

He hesitated to cast a glance at Bai Qingkong who didn't know about it, and gritted his teeth: "Okay!"

He was abandoned since he was a child, and his desire for a family has always been engraved in his bones. Being able to have a child may be a gift from God to him.

Although Lin Zhixi didn't know how the two men were able to give birth to a child. But with Lin Suci as an example in front, he naturally trusted him completely.

After Lin Suci lied to Lin Zhixi, he always felt that this was not good. After thinking about it, while they were drinking in the main hall, he dragged Bai Qingkong out and whispered.

    Bai Qingkong gave him a clear look.

    Everyone is drinking, except Yan Boshen.

Everyone said, this is a child, the younger generation can't drink alcohol, at least you have to grow up to do it.

Holding the wine glass, Lin Suci squinted his eyes happily, and encouraged Yan Boshen to say a toast.

Yan Boshen, who was half a boy, carried a generosity that he shouldn't have at his age.

Lin Suci took the young boy BoShen to travel around the mountains and rivers. Everywhere he went, he said that this was his son. The whole cultivation world knew about it. The demon world developed a pill that male cultivators can also have children. The alchemist has become the object of pursuit in the whole comprehension world.

One night, Lin Suci fell asleep holding the boy BoShen, and found that something was wrong.

The familiar feeling made him dazedly lift up his legs and wrap them around him, humming a few times, and hugged Yan Boshen comfortably.

The effect of Yan Boshen's medicine was released.

    Lin Suci clutched his buttocks and hammered the bed and wept bitterly.

    Young life! How can he collect debts! It's too excessive! Extremely excessive! Yan Boshen's actions must be severely condemned!

However, no one dared to condemn Yan Boshen.

After an unknown period of time, good news came from the Demon Realm that the Demon Lord's Taoist companion, Emperor Bai Qingkong, gave birth to a son.

When Lin Suci got the news in the demon world, he gave Bai Qingkong a thumbs up and praised him for his heart.

    Many years later.

Demon Lord Lin Zhixi and Human Emperor Bai Qingkong brought their only son, Bai Moyu, to the Sifang Gate of the Demon Realm to visit.

Lin Suci's three views were overturned and he was extremely shocked.

    How did they actually have a baby? !

In the years that followed, Lin Suci kept thinking, could it be that this is the effect of the protagonist's halo blessing, and it is not difficult for a man to have children?

Lin Suci thought for a long time, but he still couldn't figure out the problem that had troubled him for many years.