Chapter 66

What was the Great Devil Lord Yan Ran doing in Bihai Continent?

Lin Suci got the news that he wanted. He quietly slipped back to the earlier desolated yard, diligently cleaned out a room and temporarily used it as a place to stay.

What was the matter with his master and senior? Did they follow Senior Jin and run away? Could they forget that there was still a child waiting to be fed in the basement of the cultivation room?!

Ashamed to be called Master! Ashamed to be called father! Ashamed to be called a Senior Brother!

As for that Senior Jin who forcibly grabbed the name of a mother, Lin Suci was very sensible and let it slip by.

He had been in isolation for three years. Senior Jin’s ancient prescription was used for his internal body and his energy had been recovering. Now that he had recovered, he looked like the time when he was first picked up by Qing Fou, naked.

Everything was repaired and he was capable of perceiving external spiritual power and absorbing spiritual energy. He would be able to concentrate with his energy and gather the energy to set foot in the path of cultivation again.

Lin Suci thought numerous times. Since he could not find Master, he might as well go back to his hometown, the Cardinal Sect.

The Mysterious Heart Sect was completely destroyed three years ago, so the Cardinal Sect had already escaped a catastrophe. In that way, there was no danger for him if he returned.

Moreover, his family, Yan Boshen and other senior brothers and sisters were still there.

Since Master and Second Senior Brother had gone with Senior Jin, with the extremely destructive trio together, Lin Suci did not have to worry about their safety at all. It could be said that there was nothing to be concerned about.

Furthermore, Yan Ran already came to the Bihai Continent.

That great devil was indeed a killer machine. Perhaps, It was still so hard to believe. He could watch a fire across the river for the first moment but the next instant, he would have burned the entire city.

The location where he was at was not a safe place.

Lin Suci cherished his life. He had no strength to protect himself, but he was much better compared to his previous state as a waste cat. He was not Bai Qingkong, who had the limelight of a protagonist, who had no chance of dying. If he struck against the great devil Yan Ran and accidentally injured and dispersed himself as scattered ashes, who was he regarded as?

Therefore, Lin Suci felt that he absolutely could not stay there any longer.

Lin Suci was the only one in the desolated yard. He took out all the stored food that Senior Jin provided to him earlier from the cultivation room, so as to avoid being hungry.

He was penniless. If he did not have the stored food, let alone to return to Cardinal Sect, he would have starved to death within two days after leaving the yard.

It was better to earn money.

Lin Suci ate a full meal and counted the remaining rations. The rations to return home were basically enough. However, he did not have the travel expenses to make it through to the city gate. He certainly did not know how to control the flying sword. He had less spiritual energy, so he could not form a magic circle. If he depended on feet to return, it would take several years.