Chapter 97

After eating a thousand bone beads, their effects on Lin Suci were not too big. At least he could get rid of relying on his naked eyes, because he could completely distinguish the fake humans and the bone spirits.

However, just in front of the natural Bone General, Zhongli Haiming, it was still not enough to see.

There were no rules and regulations for everything in the dead world. Lin Suci and the others went in their own direction, killing all the way, cultivating all the way. Walking and walking, they actually met with Bu Qi and Na Erdie.

Bu Qi and Na Erdie were clearly going in the opposite direction from Lin Suci and his group.

The Smoke and Scent Sword could not sit still at all. Lying on Bu Qi’s shoulders, it kept shaking him and cursing about the Withering of Ten Thousand Bones, with a dishevelled look, “I don’t want to stay in such a ghostly place anymore! You must leave quickly!!!”

Bu Qi completely ignored the fluttering sword lying on top of his head, and bowed to Lin Suci and Yan Boshen.

Na Erdie took out seven to eight hundred bone beads and handed them over to her employer, Lin Suci.

Both of them majored in martial arts. They were a sword cultivator and a demon cultivator, so their journey was always filled with violence and chaos. Eventually, wherever they went, they would not let go of a single bone spirit.

“You went south, and we headed north… How can we meet?” Zhongli Haiming lay on Lin Suci’s head, just in line with Smoke and Scent’s eyes. His hollow eyes made the sword stopped talking with fright, and shrank behind Bu Qi.

Bu Qi did not like to talk, and neither was Na Erdie, which led to Smoke and Scent, the sword spirit, to exchange information with them.

“We just went straight, walking and slashing all the way, while eating all the bone spirits we encountered. We never turn around a corner.” Smoke and Scent gestured, “I’m the true scared one when I see you. What the hell is this place, it’s too scary!”

If the people on both sides were walking straight forward, going opposite directions would only get them further apart. However, now that they met, it meant that the place was round?

Lin Suci was at a loss.

That was not written in the book.

And in terms of similar speed, if it was really round, since they met, Bai Qingkong and Xiao Lan should also meet.

But, nope.

Bu Qi and Na Erdie came together. Both sides were the same way, so they could not continue moving forward. They simply went west and east, chasing after Bai Qingkong and Xiao Lan to join them.

Bu Qi and Na Erdie naturally chose the east, which was in Bai Qingkong’s direction, while Lin Suci and Yan Boshen, along with Zhongli Haiming, went west to find Xiao Lan.

With Zhongli Haiming and Lin Suci able to easily sense the presence of bone spirits, the three of them moved very quickly. In almost half the time before, they captured another one thousand bone beads.

Zhongli Haiming had already picked up a broken tree trunk and started digging a hole for Lin Suci.

Lin Suci absorbed three rounds before colliding with Xiao Lan and the others.