Chapter 6

Cardinal Sect was not far from the Mysterious Heart Sect, and flying there on their swords would not take them too much time.

However, their journey was delayed slightly.

Because Lin SuCi suffered from air sickness.

He was wearing a new set of clothes made for him by Ruan LingGu, and his hair was in a bun. Usually dressed sloppily in the Cardinal Sect, he was already quite adorable. Now that he was dressed up like this, he looked especially appealing.

At first, Qing Fou still felt that bring such an adorable and obedient Lin SuCi out, it would really bring him some flair. However, having barely moved on his sword, he had started to regret it.

Lin SuCi was currently tugging at his ears and curling up his tail tightly, clinging on to the frowning Yan BoShen. His face was bloodless, his legs weak and sprawling on Yan BoShen’s body, his body completely powerless.

Under the bright blue sky, Qing Fou was on his greatsword, hovering in mid-air, helpless. “Little kitty, you’re afraid of heights?”

On the same sword as Yan BoShen, Lin SuCi was no longer feeling the excitement he had previously when he heard that he could travel on a sword. His breath barely perceptible, “I’m not afraid of heights, just maybe… my body cannot take it.”

His symptoms were not a sign of a fear of heights. Only after flying up with Yan BoShen, his excitement faded. His breathing started to become difficult, his chest tight. He tried to persevere through it, only to feel dizzy. When he really could bear with it no longer, he finally alerted Yan BoShen by patting him.

Having been treated like a pillar, Yan BoShen looked at the pale Lin SuCi. He extended his hand, and a cold finger rested on Lin SuCi’s wrist.

A moment later, Yan BoShen pulled his hand back.

“Master, his spiritual Qi is in turmoil.”

Qing Fou stroked his chin, his sword approaching Lin SuCi. After observing him carefully, Qing Fou gave him a sudden pat on his head. “I’ve been careless. Seeing how you frolic about daily, I’ve nearly forgotten that you’re only a young spiritual beast without any cultivation.”

Lin SuCi looked at Yan BoShen in grievance, his big eyes were full of complaints, silently accusing his official keeper of negligence.

Yan BoShen looked at him in the eyes, then calmly looked away.

Times like this, it was also impossible for them to toss Lin SuCi away and ignore him. However, if they wanted to continue, they had to improve his current condition.

They stopped at a nearby peak.

A junior’s celebration of forming his golden core, it would be embarrassing if Qing Fou had appeared dressing sloppily. Hence, he had changed into a brand new set of clothes, and he even wore a ring with a dimension that could store things in it. What a coincidence, Qing Fou really managed to dig out something he needed from within.

A palm-sized glittering light armor, thin and transparent, was placed neatly on Qing Fou’s palm.

Qing Fou reached out and handed it to Lin SuCi. Gesturing, he guided him. “This Ling Luo armour is not big enough. Change back to your original shape. Yes, wear it, don’t worry about your tail. Put it on yourself.”

Following Qing Fou’s guidance, Lin SuCi turned back into the palm-sized kitten. Twitching his ears, he dug his way out of his clothes, and with a stretch of his limbs, he wrapped the little Ling Luo armour around himself.

The little kitten struggled and rolled about with that light armour. Yan BoShen could not bear to watch it anymore, and crouched down to help him straighten it out. Raising his paws, he stuffed them into the armour.