Chapter 75

“Boshen!!!”

Lin Suci was grabbed by the collar from the back as he was pushed against the flying sword, lying flat on it. He was panicking. He desperately reached out to Yan Boshen, but was yelled at and hit by the person behind him.

“What are you screaming for?! The person below is Yan Ran! Yan Ran! The big devil Yan Ran! He has no humanity at all in his heart!”

The man’s roar almost pierced Lin Suci’s eardrums, “He killed a lot of people! And he just killed Mr. Zuo!”

“What nonsense are you talking about?!” Lin Suci shouted back. His voice was louder than him, “That’s my senior! You have recognized the wrong person!! And that Mr. Zuo was not killed by my brother! Quickly let my senior go!!!”

“Your brain is broken, right? He is your senior? Could it be that Yan Ran killed someone and act as an imposter?” The man frowned.

“Nonsense!” Lin Suci glared, “He is my senior!”

“Since he is your senior, why don’t you know that he is Yan Ran?” The man quickly said, “Aren’t you just getting deceived? I think you are just at the stage of absorbing energy into your body, so it’s understandable to not differentiate between right or wrong.”

“No!” Lin Suci said, “I have been in a sect for four to five years!”

“Four to five years…” The man’s face finally changed, “Then why are you still yelling about us having the wrong person, isn’t he Yan Ran?!”

“I already said that all of you recognized the wrong person!” Lin Suci said angrily.

“Impossible!” The man said with determination, “Little goldfish can recognize anyone wrongly, but not Yan Ran himself!”

“That was an uncle of mine. His apprentice died tragically in Yan Ran’s hands. The uncle condensed the residual aura fluctuations on his apprentice’s body and made this little goldfish. As long as Yan Ran’s energy is around, the goldfish will move.”

“This little goldfish has been quiet for almost three years. No matter who put it with, it was still as quiet as before. It only moved once before, which was at Lin Zhixi’s house. Now, since he and Lin Zhixi are here, it really moved in front of him.”

Lin Suci’s heart suddenly skipped a beat.

What does it mean?

If they did not lie, then his owner, Yan Boshen, was the evil devil… Yan Ran?

The flying sword tried to take Lin Suci away. The bamboo forest was destroyed and had lost its ability to give shelter, but there was another spiritual energy that affected it, so the sword was difficult to leave.

The man was sweating with anxiety, and the look in Lin Suci’s eyes was not very good.

Lin Suci heard what he said, and his brain was in a mess. He lay on the sword and anxiously stretched his neck out to look.

Not far away, in the courtyard where he had just been dragged away, the figure of Yan Boshen was covered by the light of the sword, magical weapons. The dozen people were not low level cultivators, so the small courtyard was almost suffocated with their strong aura.