Chapter 125

The vast spiritual energy condensed between the heaven and the earth converged under the deep sword of Yan Boshen, and the darkness of the night was almost lit up by the spiritual energy in the sky.

For half a day, it flickered on and off, with the force of wind and thunder, and the world destructive fury emanated from the tip of Yan Boshen's sword.

Li Wen protected the wounded big monsters and monster cubs to evacuate quickly. At the same time, Qing Fou raised his sleeves and put the human child and Zhong Li Haiming, who had the lowest level of cultivation, into his protection category.

Lin Bugui's body was in tatters.

The chest hole that Qi Lan pulled out his heart could not be blocked, his devilish energy kept leaking out, soaking the area around him. Bai Xue seemed to be corroded, swallowed by the air of death, and became filthy.

The filthy snow scattered and receded, and with Lin Bugui's raised hand, all the dead energy contained in the ground condensed in Lin Bugui's palm.

Yan Boshen's sword was flying like lightning, and the sword's body was flowing, and it collided with the deadly evil spirit condensed in front of Lin Bugui, making an earth shattering loud noise.

The explosion of spirit energy and evil spirit created a blizzard. Lin Suci held Qi Lan's fingers tightly, and the back of the little skull was swept by two strong spirit energy and evil spirit. Lin Suci's bones were so stimulated. It's about to crack.

The place where Lin Bugui was standing was already a sinkhole.

 His demon child's body was floating in the air, and the eyes of the ghost fire were fixed on Yan Boshen.

The place where Yan Boshen was standing also sank into a deep pit, and in the pit was endless ghostly aura, impacting Yan Boshen one by one.

Yan Boshen quickly chopped off  You Sha with the tip of his sword. The thunder and lightning flowing from his sword was almost purple. The demon were angry, struggled and roared continuously, and in a short time, they transformed into puppets with teeth and claws, and rushed towards Yan Boshen.

Yan Boshen took a deep leap, pointed the sword point directly at the puppet, and the aura gushing from the sword tip was as fierce as a bow and arrow. Dozens of puppet pounced on were stabbed by the aura, twisted and retreated, and transformed back into the original ghostly form. The breath quickly feasted on Boshen.

The strong Yousha engulfed endless devilish energy from below, the howling of dead souls, Yousha bared its teeth and danced its claws, twisting like a spirit snake around Yan Boshen, quickly devouring the aura of his sword tip.

 Yan Boshen touched his fingertips deeply, and the purple aura radiated a golden light and exploded a wave of air in his palm, rotating at high speed to swallow the ghost into his palm.

    At the same time, Lin Bugui moved.

Xiao Xun's body was dilapidated, and he wanted to act quickly before losing his body.

A sword, or 10,000 swords, twisted and appeared in the air, from far away from the sky, near Xiao Xun's hands, covering the sky and covering the earth, densely packed sword tips shining with black light, in this area covered by snow between the heaven and the earth is the deepest evil spirit.

    The sky suddenly broke.

    Thousands of swords are fired.

There was a huge spiritual wave between the sky and the earth, and Lin Suci could feel his body almost being swept back and forth by the spiritual energy in Qi Lan's palm.