Chapter 134

The soul-devouring beast that has been assimilated.
And monsters with human faces.

Lin Suci ran away, not wanting to meet such a monster at all.

    Too disgusting.

    "Boshen...do we have to practice here?"

Lin Suci murmured softly as he carried Xiao Boshen away from there, "I don't like this place."

    "I don't like it either." Xiao Boshen put his arms around Lin SuCi's neck: "But this is the only place Lin Bugui can't get in."

    "Only here can you practice with peace of mind."

    Lin Suci said dryly, "I hate him."

           He don't know what he said specifically for whom.

    "Well, hate him, as long as you like me." Xiao Boshen said lightly.

Going deep to the east, there is such a monster that is neither human nor beast, Lin Suci doesn't want to get close to it. He found a rabbit nearby, and some other vegetables that grew on the ground. He gathered them together, and he guess they were enough. He put them in space ring and took Xiao Shen to the west to repeat what happened yesterday.

There were many hunters, but there were only a few soul-devouring beasts. Lin Suci led one away from the crowd, and just after he killed it, he found that Xiao Shen on his back had thrown a stone.

Following the sound of the stones, two soul-devouring beasts rushed forward.

    "Boshen?!"

Lin Suci hurriedly backed away with the sword in hand.

Just because he can deal with one end doesn't mean he can deal with both.

    The ability of the Soul Devourer is not weak.

    "Go and try."

    Xiao Shen squeezed his shoulders for him: "I believe you can."

    "I don't believe in myself!"

Lin Suci looked left and right to see that there was no one else, and without hesitation, threw out the talisman in his hand, with sharp sword aura, and finally managed to stabilize the two soul-devouring beasts when his left and right hands were attacking at the same time.

The power of the two soul-devouring beasts doubled directly. Lin Suci dodged left and right, almost pulling a hole out of the ground, and the talismans exploded one by one, which was also out of reach.

    "Boshen! It's hard to deal both of this thing!" Lin Suci found out that he could have knocked down one beast long ago, and it became two now which directly doubled the pressure on him.

    Xiao Shen calmed down: "Don't panic, you can do it. Remember to defend."

Lin Suci reacted and quickly formed a defensive formation. The surrounding talismans formed a magic circle, trapping one of them temporarily.

Taking advantage of the fact that the formation was effective against the Soul-devouring Beast, Lin Suci quickly concentrated his energy and quickly killed the other Soul-devouring Beast. Before he could catch his breath, he turned his head and faced the Soul-devouring Beast in the formation again.

Putting the two beasts together, Lin Suci can't do it at all, but breaking them one by one separately, Lin Suci still has some strength.

    Even so, Lin Suci was struggling too.

The time it took to kill the two soul-devouring beasts was much longer than before. And his aura was also consumed too much.

Lin Suci was lying on the ground, not even bothering to tear apart the Soul-devouring Beast on the ground.