Chapter 166

The young man said earnestly: "Young Master, the Patriarch is traveling, and there are thousands of entourages. The guests at your grand ceremony are definitely the most in the whole cultivation world, with the highest cultivation level, and the ones who give you the most support! Just invite the Patriarch, okay?"

Just as Lin Suci was about to shake his head, he suddenly thought, who is Lin Bugui now?

    Lin Suci's heart skipped a beat.

    "This kind of matter must be brought up in person!" Lin Suci immediately made a decision, "Before returning to the demon world, let's go to the Lin family!"

Several disciples of the Lin family breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Suci didn't say anything to Wang Lichen and his Taoist companion was a little silent. At this time, as a qualified Taoist companion, he should naturally talk to his Taoist companion to relieve boredom.

On the way to Lin's house, Lin Suci kept making Yan Boshen laugh.

Lin Suci naturally knew what Yan Boshen was worried about, and Yan Boshen also knew why Lin Suci kept teasing him.

However, it feels good to be surrounded by his own brat. Yan Boshen doesn't intend to tell Lin Suci that he is not uncomfortable. He accepts Lin Suci's greetings and cares to him along the way, caring and obedient at the same time.

The disciples of the Lin family looked at each other and were speechless.

       His young master seemed to be a tamed little beast, circling around that unfathomable monk.

Among the rumors, the disciples of the Lin family also knew somewhat that the Taoist companion of their young master was not an ordinary person. In the world of comprehension, there are only a few people who can stand up to this young master and Taoist companion.

    Wang Lichen is the clearest.

He silently walked behind Lin Suci and Yan Boshen with his sword, and couldn't help but think back to the time when Lin Suci and Sifangmen were gone.

    At that time, he knew this Uncle Yan.

The most famous thing about Uncle Yan is that he has no human feelings. Except for the people of Sifangmen, he doesn't care about everything between heaven and earth. Once at the Xuanxin Gate, when he deliberately made things difficult for Qing Fou, Yan Boshen made a move, but fortunately, Qing Fou stopped in time.

That time, Xuanxinmen took a full thirty years to recover.

From then on, everyone in Xuanxinmen knew that Sifangmen was easy to bully but they didn't dare to bully them ruthlessly. There is also Yan Boshen who is the housekeeper, if you really piss him off, big things will happen.

In the past two hundred years, the Xuanxin Sect seems to have achieved this model, but for some reason, the head of this generation has taken action against the Sifang Sect.

Wang Lichen still remembered the desolation he saw when he looked back under the sky full of fire when he fled, and the back of that person who seemed to be wandering outside the world.

    It was like a release after losing all shackles.

Afterwards, as he expected, the big devil was born out of nowhere.

Later, it was the return of the little kitten that hindered the loss of affection and gradual extinction.

Wang LiChen thought, maybe the existence of the kitten is a seal belonging to Yan Boshen.

At the boundary marker of the Lin family, the high ranking disciples of the Lin family who got the news had already guarded it.

When Lin Suci and Yan Boshen landed on the ground, several monks from the Lin family who had exchanged greetings with Mr. Zuo in the courtyard came over to salute Lin Suci with smiles.