87 finale (3)

When Lin Biao was practicing alone on the mainland, he encountered many things.

Of course, these things are good or bad.

The good thing is that when he was playing and playing on the mainland, he met many people and his personality was also very cheerful.

Bad place, repairing is afraid of encountering a bottleneck. Now, no matter how hard Lin Biao tries to cultivate, the repair is not to grow a trace.

Moreover, there are still many people who are ill-intentioned on the mainland. Lin Biao has not fought with people on the road.

The experience of fighting people has increased a lot.

On the way he also met a very cute girl.

The name of the girl is called, She Shaolan.

This sister was once rescued on the road. After he was rescued, he was ready to leave. I just didn't expect this girl to follow him, saying that he would report his grace.

This year, the number of people who know the graciousness of the newspaper has been reduced.

Lin Biao thought so, and he was just behind him.

It was only after the shepherd followed him that there was a lot of strange things happening around him.

such as--

In the past few days, he was still able to meet a lot of people who tried to kill him. He wanted to kill him and seize the mustard space in his hand, but he could not meet it...

Another example--

Since he followed her husband, she has never seen other women on the road.

Isn't there a problem with She Shaolan around him?

Lin Biao looked at her husband, Shaoran, and watched her staring at her innocent eyes.

Grinning, Lin Biao feels that there should be no problem with Mu Shaolan.

After thinking about it for a long time, I couldn’t think of Lin Biao who had a problem.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

********

Followed by Mu Shaolan, Lin Biao walked on the road for a long time, and then encountered another thing.

A bunch of sly middle-aged men are bullying a look that looks like a handsome boy.

When Lin Biao approached, he discovered that the middle-aged man who was a gang was actually playing the showful boy.

Lin Biao has some slight egg pain.

When did the male wind begin to pop on this continent?

When Lin Biao was hesitating in the heart to take care of this matter, the more handsome boy seemed to look at him intentionally or unintentionally. Finally, it was very bleak and quickly removed the eyelids...

Still save it.

I was slightly softened by the eyes of this handsome young boy.

Lin Biao finally decided to save him.

This group of middle-aged men, it looks very embarrassing! However, the actual combat power is slag.

Lin Biao did not have much effort, and he succeeded in saving the handsome boy.

Looking at the middle-aged men who fled the wild, Lin Biao did not go to kill.

"Thank you." The handsome young boy said with a slight gratitude to Lin Biao.