36

There is only one piece of debris, and he and Ling Luo are two people. Is it necessary to split this piece into half and take one side?

"The cultivation experience on this piece of debris, I can pass the above content into your mind." Huang Yushan said. "If you want to refine the spirit, this piece of debris can also help you a lot."

Refining the spirits?

At this time, Ling Ling also arrived.

Lin Biao took the pieces in his hands and stared at the falling eyes.

The two are opposite each other and are all a glimpse.

Things are at hand, naturally now we have to consider how to divide the problem. Ling Luo also thought of this problem. He stared at Lin Biao and frowned. He seemed to be thinking about a piece of debris. How do two people divide?

"There should be something recorded on the piece of iron." Xuanye said, "It’s just covered. You give that piece of debris to the little fat man. In addition to taking the dross, he refines a subtle or low-order. What can you do with the spirit. Can he still find the mystery on the debris?"

Xuan Ye said it was right, in the view of Ling Luo. He didn't know that Lin Biao had an old soul in his body like him. He thought that Lin Biao was just a little lucky, and his intuition was relatively accurate, only to discover the difference of this piece of debris.

"You don't even think about telling this secret again. If you say it out like last time, I will never tell you what is going on in the debris." The last time it was at the bottom of the lake, it was irritating. He directly threatened the fall.

Ling fell and frowned, and he could not shard, give Lin Biao. But what is recorded on the debris, he wants to get the hand. "You can write down the things recorded on the pieces and pass them on to me."

"...you don't want that piece of debris? It will at least help you refine the spirit and raise a level later." Xuanye asked.

Lingluo does not matter: "The material that raises the level of the spirit is not on the mainland. It is a piece of debris. It is no big deal for Lin Biao." For Ling Luo, Lin Biao is his good brother, why bother to care about it? many. As for the things recorded above, after Xuanye told him that he was secretly telling Lin Biao, it was.

"The fat boy is who you are! How do you give it to him!" Xuan Ye can no longer say anything, he feels deeply weak. He has lived for so many years and has seen countless people.

Not to mention that some people are not killed by others, at least there are good things to think about for themselves. But what is this mess? Other aspects are not soft, even if it is a beautiful woman, there will not be too much scruples.

But why is it so good for a little fat man, the benefits of getting it again and again must be given to the other half.... Xuan Ye can not understand the idea of ​​Ling Ling, but he did not organize the Ling. At most, I complained a few words in words. After all, Ling Luo is a thoughtful person, and he can't force him to fall.

However, at this time, Lin Biao has let Huang Fushan save a piece of cultivation experience on the piece. Lin Biao thought, if you want to give the pieces to the Ling, the opening is: "This thing is for you, before you show this thing to me first."

Lin Biao: "..." Ling Luo actually took the initiative to give the pieces to him? ? Lin Biao estimated that Ling Ling is also the same plan as him, letting the mysterious leaves in his body record the things on the pieces.

As for the debris, both of them feel that it is indifferent to give each other.

Since Ling Luo took the initiative to ask the pieces to be handed over to him, Lin Biao did not refuse, anyway, he did not use this piece now. When will he and Ling Luo have a need first, and then who to give it. So he nodded and agreed to the decision.