59

Since the refining of the medicinal herbs took the spirit of Lin Biao too much, he fell asleep early.

Originally, Ling Ling still wanted to find Lin Biao to say something. When Lin Biao was already asleep, he would no longer bother him.

......

The second day.

In the drug court, people who passed the test came to the hall early, waiting for Murong Tian to give them medicine.

Lin Biao stood in the middle of a pile of people, he was thinking that Murong will give him a few wave-patterned clothes. The lingering beside him was like the appearance of an old god, standing there and not seeing a trace of tension.

Murong Tian stood on the table and was always paying attention to the expressions of the dozen or so people underneath. He noticed that the expression on Ling’s face was very calm, and his mood was completely out of color. Not like other people, the face is somewhat nervous.

Originally, I was very appreciative of the talent of refining medicine. When I saw this appearance, Murong Tian could not help but appreciate Ling Ling.

Report the names of the people below and let the people below get the clothes one by one.

When most of the time he had finished his clothes, Lin Biao finally heard his name.

"Lin Biao."

"in."

Lin Biao's pace was slightly tense, and when he got the clothes and his eyes reached the three wave patterns on the sleeves, he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, not a wave pattern.

Ling Luo was the last one to be called.

When he went up to get clothes, Murong Tian looked at him with a smile. "You must practice well." He patted the shoulders. Murongge’s move was undoubtedly announcing to everyone under the ‘I’m very optimistic about the fall’, and some of the people underneath suddenly changed their eyes.

Some are jealous and some are envious.

Lin Biao did not agree with this, he was used to the abnormal metamorphosis.

Cheng Yan looked at Ling Ling's gaze with a little envy, and a trace of ..... worship.

And Xing Wei did not hide her gaze in the eyes of Ling Ling, she could not wait. She thought... Waiting for a while, when they left, she would stop the fall!

She will never give Murong Xue another chance, Ling is her! Nobody wants to grab it!

Murong Xue stood on one side, and she looked at the deep gaze in her eyes and didn't know what to think about.

Ling Luo took his own clothes and returned to his seat. Lin Biao inadvertently picked up the wave pattern on the falling clothes... There are five! ! There are actually five! !

The position of the five-way wave pattern in the medicine cabinet has been counted as the apprentice of the host of the host, Murong Tian, ​​and it will take some time for Ling Ling to be accepted as an apprentice.

There is a master refining drug strongman around, although the mysterious leaves in the body are sleeping, but I am afraid that his refining level will soar. Even with the repair will increase a little....

Ling has strength and luck.

In the following time, Murong Tian spoke on the stage. Nothing is nothing more. Since joining the medicine cabinet, you must do things according to the rules of the medicine cabinet, or you can cultivate it well. The medicine cabinet will make everyone get ahead.