1

As a traversing existence, Lin Biao always thought that he was the protagonist. Although he was not very good, at least he had a background. The only son of Lin Yue, the Lin Jiajia, one of the three major families of the nebula, has what he wants from childhood. And the talent for refining medicine is still very strong. At the age of 20, it is already a refining pharmacist.

Entered the pharmacy, the last generation was the otaku's Lin Biao, and at a glance, the daughter of the drug court, Murong Xue.

Murong Xue is a pure and kind girl, um, Lin Biao has always thought so. He saw that Murong Xue helped the poor people and saw Murong Xue smile gently at some ugly people. When Murong Xue showed him a warm smile, Lin Biao felt his heart melt.

He took out the secrets of the pick-ups he had seen in the 21st century to chase Rong Xue, send flowers, write love letters, and send all kinds of valuable things. Every day, Murong Xue asked for help. But Mu Rongxue’s The smile is getting less and less, and his attitude towards him is getting colder.

Lin Biao firmly believes that he is the protagonist and thinks that he can hold the beauty back in a day, so he refuses to give up until he reaches the drug court.

Ling Luo was brought into the medicine cabinet by Murong Xue. Lin Biao intuitively felt that Murong Xue was different for Ling Luo. Moreover, Lin Biao always has a feeling that Ling Luo is also passing through.

And there is only one protagonist, so... is the fall?

With such a thought, coupled with Murong Xue’s unclear attitude towards Ling Ling, Lin Biao was disgusted with the Ling Luo. He began to target the fall, the hardships, and even want to kill the Ling....

He didn't know what happened to him. He saw the insane mentality inevitably killing.

Finally... In a match held by the drug court, when they went out to find medicine, Lin Biao was killed by Ling.

Lin Biao's soul floated on the top, watching him on the ground full of blood, and then seeing the side is also full of blood, but there is not much damage to the fall. Lin Biao was angry and angry, and the egg hurts! ! Why did he hang up at the end! ! ! He is not the protagonist! Wow, he and Ling Luo are coming together, why is he dead! ! This is not fair!

The roar of a ghost is unheard of. When the white light flashed, Lin Biao found that he actually returned to the 21st century.

Is it a long-lost computer, a desk and a book on a desk?

Lin Biao picked up the book (don't ask me how the ghost is holding the book), which is written in three big characters - "Cang Yuchang". Open the book, the name of the protagonist inside surprised Lin Biao.

Ling Ling! ! !

When I mentioned this name, Lin Biao hated it, and opened the novel with his fingers, starting from the first page........

Until the last page is finished. The book "啪" in the hands of Lin Biao fell to the ground.

The story described in the novel, Lin Biao is not too familiar, this is the world before his death.

Did he cross into the novel? Lin Biao felt that his son's egg hurts. He always thought that he was the protagonist. From the beginning to the Xuanhuang continent, he always thought so. As a result, I saw this novel today and found out that he had crossed into a novel, and... he was a villain, or a villain-like villain.

Brush the protagonist's level and brush the beauty of the villain.

No wonder he has been fighting but not falling! The reason is here.

The protagonist in fantasy novels usually has these laws...

The protagonist is not dead....

Even if you are in danger, you can get the law of adventure...