50

The days are going very fast.

In Lin Biao's indefatigable cultivation, time passed quickly, and the day of the drug court trial finally arrived.

At the entrance of Linjiada, Lin Biao and Ling Luo stood at the door. Lin Yue stood in front of Lin Biao and touched Lin Biao’s forehead. He said helplessly: "Hey, I can let you and your friends go directly to the medicine cabinet." Why do you choose to go to trial?"

Lin Yue looked at Lin Biao's eyes and had some concerns. He has lost his son once, and he really does not want to lose the second time. The drug court trial is also life and death. As long as you can complete the task and live, then you are a member of the medicine cabinet!

Lin Biao smiled comfortably at his father. "Father, I have to take part in the trial of the drug court. If I withdraw from danger, then I will not be strong for a lifetime."

For the son who wants to become a strong heart, Lin Yue is both gratified and worried. In the end, he only took care of the Lin Biao drug court trial, and then let Lin Biao and Ling Luo leave.

Poor parents in the world. I want my child to be a leader, but I also fear that my child will suffer when he gets out of the crowd.

In fact, for children, home is the best harbor. If you are tired and tired, go home and take a break and you will be satisfied.

Walking on the road, Lin Biao and Ling Ling walked slowly. They came out early, and there was still a long way to go before the drug court started, so they were not in a hurry.

When I walked to the door of the drug court, I was already a lot of people.

A servant standing at the entrance of the drug court saw Lin Biao, his eyes lit up and ran over and asked: "You are the youngest Lin family."

Presumably this is the servant of the pharmacy group who took them in. Lin Biao is still ready to line up outside the door and wait for the trial. Nowadays, if someone comes to meet him and Ling, it is naturally the best. "I am." Lin Biao nodded.

The servant stooped and said: "Please ask Lin and your friends to come with me."

Said, the servant took the lead to a place on the right side of the medicine court.

Lin Biao blinked at the eye, and the two followed the pace of the servant, and then led by the servant to a door.

The servant stopped at the door and opened the door. Then he said: "The two enter from here, you can avoid queuing outside and go directly to the medicine cabinet."

"I am bothering you." Lin Biao smiled and then entered with it.

After entering the door, after a long walk, I came to the hall. At this time, there were not many people in the hall of the drug court. Only a few teenagers who spoke Chinese clothes stood there and were talking. Sitting in front of the hall, there was a middle-aged man who was not angry and sitting there, standing next to him with a beautiful girl.

That girl is the daughter of the drug cabinet, Murong Xue, then the man sitting in the middle is... Murong Tian?

Lin Biao just wanted to pull Ling to say hello to Murong, and he was stopped by Murong Tian with one look. Murong Tian nodded to them and pointed his finger at the center of the hall.

Lin Biao understood the meaning of Murong Tian, ​​that is, they should not be too gifted, standing there waiting for everyone's arrival.

In the hall, there are also family children who walked through the back door through family relations. Lin Biao also recognized one of them. It’s just that the rest of the people haven’t seen it because Lin Biao hasn’t seen it for a long time.