9

Because there are some positions in the middle, plus Lin Biao's body shape problem.

Half of the body fell asleep outside.

Candid to support the body, there is no good intention to say that Ling Ling, but he has shrunk and shrinked.

Lin Biao himself noticed that they were sleeping in bed now. When he saw that Ling was crushed by him, he couldn't help but be red.

Because this room is a single room, the room is not large and the bed is naturally a single bed.

When two big men sleep on a bed, they will appear crowded, and there is room between them, and Lin Biao is still a big fat man! ! !

Is it really too fat?

(⊙0⊙) 捂 face, Lin Shutou once felt that his fat has a feeling that will be tired of others.

"You can sleep a little inside."

When I heard that Lin Biao opened his mouth, Ling Ling naturally squeezed into the middle and squeezed. With a sigh of relief, Ling Luo finally squeezed his body into the bed.

Lin Biao was poorly shrunk in the bed, his face was fast on the wall.

Lying in the trough, whether you want to be so arrogant, Lin Biao wants to cry without tears. He wants to change position with Ling, but think about it carefully. If he sleeps outside, it is estimated that Ling Ling is directly squeezed into a patties in the bed.

Really have to work hard to lose weight.

Lin Biao sighed. He never realized how fat he was in his life. I finally realized this in my life, or the situation is so embarrassing T^T.

When the whole person fell asleep and slept, he smashed Lin Biao to his side. When Lin Biao’s head reached his chest, he stopped. He put his hand on Lin Biao and explained to Lin Biao, "It's better to sleep better."

Indeed, although sleeping like this, it looks like it is from the outside, like Lin Biao leaning in the middle of the arms. (Why not? You are too fat to be able to.) But for Lin Biao and Ling Luo, it doesn't matter.

Two big men! This is normal...

With such an idea, the two fell into sleep.

late at night.

Lin Biao was confused and heard the sound of a man and a woman speaking at the bedside. He moved gently, but he was pressed by the hand on his body. His entire mouth and nose were drowned in the clothing on the chest, only in a few cases. Originally, some of the stupid Lin Biao immediately woke up.

dangerous!

Both people speak lighter. It’s only in the quiet night, it sounds especially obvious.

Female voice: "Are you sure this drug is useful?"

MALE SPEAKER: "Of course, you didn't see them and didn't wake up. For the practitioners, the responsiveness is very obvious. If they are not confused, they have already discovered us."

It turned out to be two people who had a conflict with them before.

I only heard the female voice and said: "Hey, let them offend me, I really don't know how to live."

"You are going faster, this inn is too many masters. If you are alarmed, it will be bad."

"What are you worried about! I don't think about how to treat them."

The man did not speak any more, and then Lin Biao heard the footsteps closer to the original.

"This man is really fat." The female voice was disgusted with easy-to-see. "I really don't know how he cultivated such a fat to such a high level."