6

He is handy to take the Ling away.....

Far away from Lei Shaoming and others, now he and Lin Xiaoer, the three people with big eyes and small eyes do not know what to say... the scene is silent.

In the end, Lin Biaoer broke this silence...

She blinked and looked at Ling Ling and asked: "Liao Ling brother, you have nothing to do?" In her opinion, just a long time in the middle of the crowd, the group must have done to him. what.

Ling fell and shook his head.

He used to go out today to find a place to train himself. After all, he needs to be strong. However, I never thought that when I left the house, I was stopped by a group of people. They didn't have time to do anything, they were first lingering in language. Before he spoke, Lin Biao came.

The temper of Ling Ling is a bit cold.

He was originally traversed. In the past, he was a successful business person. He had long been accustomed to the warmth of the human race. In addition, the mothers who had fallen ill during this life, and those who had already made good friends with them, refused to help them.

In this way, his temper is even more reluctant to get along with others....

However, Lin Biao, who was in front of him, tried to help him again and again in his time of crisis, and he helped him find herbs. It is a pity that his father refused to pay for it, and Lin Biao’s children did not use any results, but this intention cannot be ignored.

Also... in front of this Kyoto Lin family.

Why Lin Biao will help him a few times, this is the place where Ling Luo can't figure out.

Is Lin Biao really a good person?

Maybe it is... I am thinking that he will always repay Lin Biao’s kindness. He is not a person who does not report such kindness.

He will be strong, um, will definitely.

......

Today's plan to go to training has been ruined. He will go outside the city now, and he will definitely encounter Lei Shaoming, or he will be found.

Ling Luo considered it a bit, and thanked Ling Luo and Lin Biaoer for their salvation. They went back and went to training tomorrow.

Ling Luo took the initiative to leave, Lin Biao could not ask, he did not know what to say with Ling Luo. For Ling Ling, his feelings are complicated.

In the last life, he died in the hands of Ling. If he didn't see the book, he would definitely choose to take revenge in this life, but he saw the book.... Although Lin Biao also wants revenge, he also knows that the protagonist is unstoppable.

He can only go to fight and see the opportunity that belongs to the protagonist in the cave. Can he take it away? Looked at the sky, and then think of Lei Shaoming's troublesome people, Lin Biao also took Lin Biao to go home.

That cave, go again tomorrow. Wanting to come to the plot, Ling Luo is not so fast to go to the cave.

*******

Rugged mountain roads, as well as tall and dense bushes, there are few people on the mountain here. It is no wonder that Lingluo will choose this place as a training place.

When I saw the bushes in front of me again, Lin Biao felt deeply that his egg hurt. But for that soul, Lin Biao bit his teeth and continued to move forward with difficulty.

Huang Tian pays off.

Lin Biao was not far away and finally saw the cave. Suddenly fighting strength soared, "蹭蹭蹭" cut off the bushes in front of him, and he flew past. When he came to the hole, he stopped and sorted out some messy clothes and walked in.